Poe Ascendancy went downhill , patch & GAME is horrible.

You added classes to the game for the first time and this is the only positive thing but you broke the game, it is not a working game. full of bugs and so crappy : lags, crashes, freezes come all in one with ascendancy.

10 Reason Why I would avoid this game:

Crashes: This is the worst patch ever and it is not a working game, it is completely broken. Played until level 81, it is so unberable crashes all the time.

LAG IF someone joins to your zone, the game stops for couple of good seconds.

Desync is back yes you've heard it right fellas, it ports you back in places if you move too fast,

Bug Labyrinths First I thought these were great addition to the game, but now they are nothing more than a complete failure. Those moving traps make the game so laggy , you can't even enjoy properly. It is just a struggle, nothing hard about it but it is so boring and bad design.

Maps are still uninspiring Your endgame is basically copy paste random generated trees stones and dead ends such bad level design.

There is no purpose just mindless map farming

Perandus coins are just another currency makes you wanna uninstall the game.

Crafting your gear still sucks Don't tell me you enjoy burning your jewellers orbs and fusing orbs to your gear to expect a good result, never going to happen. and I am sorry but fusings orbs are so rare, i am not a slave to sit and play for 4 months to get 1 6 link item every league.....

My suggestion if you CARE ( However I dont think you take anybody seriously other than your perfect game design and fantastic flawless ideas that's why game is terrible at the moment ): Add some rare items comes with enough links and sockets so I dont have to go through this struggle every time I start playing the leagues. Don't add 100000 layers to play a build make it a little bit simpler but maybe complete stuff to get these certain items. So I don't have to waste my life in 3rd party websites like a data entry assistant, doing data analysing to get 1 item in a video game.

Trading is the worst addition to the game. It is one of those things you have to do but you dont want to.

Finally, I don't see any big improvement in path of exile. IT is getting worse and worse, more lags weird skill gems covers the whole screen you can see nothing. There is no good clean cut design it is awful. they just keep adding new skills but nobody cares about broken skills like lightning strike or cleave.

Anyway, I dont like Ascendancy, it sucks when you can't play and crash and lag all the time.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by Rangers on Mar 9, 2016, 6:01:22 PM
Last bumped on Mar 10, 2016, 10:14:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Take a break.
Poe ded gaem cunfirmard.

You are just angry at the game. Take a break, and see you in some time. :)
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
I disagree.
Still not a Ghost Town, though, is it? :)
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Crashes -> experienced only 1 crash. For me 2.2 is a lot more stable then 2.0

Lag -> Experience connection lag when doing rotations (which are kinda a necessary evil), other then that the connection is great. I do have FPS issues around some Perandus boxes, tho.

Desync -> I think I saw some rogue exiles desync a bit (thena moga with her shield charge), other than that I have no problems with desync (lvl 80 in HC perandus)

Crafting -> Yes, socketing & linking still sucks. Now I'm at a point where I need a 5L to progress, so, lots of frustration ahead.

Trading -> It has been made easier. I sold a few items and bought a few uniques I wanted to try out (the new 1H sword). I don't care or need trading more than that.

The Lab -> At first glance I hated it, now I'm leaning more to 'passable'. Havent done much runs, maybe I'll even like it after I dive in more.

---

Overall the expansion is great. I'm having a blast! :)
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
Rangers wrote:
You added classes to the game for the first time and this is the only positive thing but you broke the game, it is not a working game. full of bugs and so crappy : lags, crashes, freezes come all in one with ascendancy.

10 Reason Why I would avoid this game:

Crashes: This is the worst patch ever and it is not a working game, it is completely broken. Played until level 81, it is so unberable crashes all the time.

LAG IF someone joins to your zone, the game stops for couple of good seconds.

Desync is back yes you've heard it right fellas, it ports you back in places if you move too fast,

Bug Labyrinths First I thought these were great addition to the game, but now they are nothing more than a complete failure. Those moving traps make the game so laggy , you can't even enjoy properly. It is just a struggle, nothing hard about it but it is so boring and bad design.

Maps are still uninspiring Your endgame is basically copy paste random generated trees stones and dead ends such bad level design.

There is no purpose just mindless map farming

Perandus coins are just another currency makes you wanna uninstall the game.

Crafting your gear still sucks Don't tell me you enjoy burning your jewellers orbs and fusing orbs to your gear to expect a good result, never going to happen. and I am sorry but fusings orbs are so rare, i am not a slave to sit and play for 4 months to get 1 6 link item every league.....

My suggestion if you CARE ( However I dont think you take anybody seriously other than your perfect game design and fantastic flawless ideas that's why game is terrible at the moment ): Add some rare items comes with enough links and sockets so I dont have to go through this struggle every time I start playing the leagues. Don't add 100000 layers to play a build make it a little bit simpler but maybe complete stuff to get these certain items. So I don't have to waste my life in 3rd party websites like a data entry assistant, doing data analysing to get 1 item in a video game.

Trading is the worst addition to the game. It is one of those things you have to do but you dont want to.

Finally, I don't see any big improvement in path of exile. IT is getting worse and worse, more lags weird skill gems covers the whole screen you can see nothing. There is no good clean cut design it is awful. they just keep adding new skills but nobody cares about broken skills like lightning strike or cleave.

Anyway, I dont like Ascendancy, it sucks when you can't play and crash and lag all the time.

Damn, you gonna hurt some fanboyz feelins, get ready. :))
Last edited by SupaMF on Mar 10, 2016, 10:15:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info