My Problems with the Labyrith

Hello I feel there are some issues with it:

1. Traps are very unfriendly to high latency players. One reason I started playing this instead of League of Legends was because with predictive mode I could still play. But with these traps killing me because of latency over and over, it seems that I won't be able to progress my characters in this game. Until you guys can solve this issue I guess you're gonna lose me as a player. I simply can't plan to take an ascendancy class because of the latency.

2. Traps disrupt the flow of combat due to map design. This is a combat game at its core. Without the combat there would be no point to all the theory crafting and collecting gear. There is a problem when a new feature of the game actually gets in the way of combat. It's not the trap's fault themselves though. It's the design of the areas. With more wide open areas the traps could actually serve to make the combat MORE exciting rather than actually getting in the way of combat.

3. Opening the Labyrith is tedious. Finding 6 locations in each difficulty is tedious. I think you guys missed a chance to add some story elements to Labyrith! I don't mean sound bites of a narrator vaguely discussing things that happened in the past. I mean, how about some story elements that has to do with the here and now! And a series of epic battles.

Last bumped on Mar 9, 2016, 4:06:19 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info