2.2 Ascendancy - Max Block - Very CHEAP Build - Made In PHC - Earthquake

Yeah, so i made this char cause i ripped totem sparker to merciless Izaro :( Hehe, so this is maybe best melee build what i have been ever made.. Max block after 4 ascendancy points.. Only what cost something is Bringer Of Rain, and i pay for it 10c.. so..

Here is some screenshots from stats and link to video where i kill merciless Izaro :)

LVL 78

Plus Skill Tree Ofc.

Bandits - Oak - Oak - Skill Point

Skill
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAQHcBS0FZgaLCTMKJgz3FCAVIBXsGbQaPhuXG60g4yP2KCotgy_MMZ4yTjWSOuE94j38QKBDMUd-SO5M_01GTZJN41BHU7tYY18_X9pi7GVNbydvO3Ttdqx343gNeK55OXloeu982X11fuKE2YTvhVKK8ItPjM-S95d5mmqbaqOKplepbqmVrK-tjbGztfK5Hb02vqe_1cAawL_BBMGCxILG2MqQz37RNtN-1ljYvdlh2sHgn-Is5FHpRuoY7w7vevIv8kX2SPaj9zL4Av4K_o_-ug==

Here is Earthquake dps without charges in hideout.

Dps

And Defences in hideout

Defence

---
Current_Gear

---
Gem_Links

This build dont need BoR, buts very good to this and cheap in HC :P

That is best weapon what i got for couple chaos, so its good for now :)

And these other items isnt nothing epic also :D But u dont rly need nothing epic to make this so, again cheap :)

---

Next what i buy is Anvil Unique Amulet, with that u can boost your max block to 78/78 and u dont have to use high block shield. More armour = closer to get 100lvl char in hc :)

The_Anvil

LVL 78 Merciless Labyrinth Run

Video
https://www.twitch.tv/m1da4s/v/53243628

---- I keep updating this with videos etc usefull infos, when i get those done :)
Last edited by KeijoKuningas on Mar 9, 2016, 9:01:56 PM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2016, 9:31:27 PM
Hi what bandit rewards? nice build looks like a similar path i want to follow
ign DominusDontTouchMe
Where are you getting block chance to spells from? I'm kinda noob and not seeing it

EDIT : Nvm...forgot about the Gladiator skill tree
Last edited by AzgarthX on Mar 13, 2016, 2:20:04 PM
i don't see how Earthquake is viable with one-hand weapons, because the dps from one-hand weapons comes from the attack speed - but higher attack speed is counterproductive for Earthquake
Dont use 1h weapon what have high attack speed.. High base dmg, 1 hit and move on.
So, I have about the same lv as you and almost same gear but there is a 10k dps differenec between you and me and I have no idea why
is your 17k dmg with herald and hatred activated? Because I am just 1-2k dps under you if that is the case. You said it was dmg without charges but what about the auras

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info