Labirynth is forcing hardcore on standard players. Why would you do that??

Labyrinth is forcing hardcore on standard players. Why would you do that? I am playing this game in standard league and I do not want hardcore experience.

It is really off-putting, tedious and frustrating when you are randomly teleported into trap on third encounter with Izaro, die instantly and then go through entire labyrinth all over again. This experience and traps just do not fit into this game for standard league player like me.

Either implement some checkpoint system for standard league players or remove traps all-together.

Otherwise, labyrinth is fine and not that difficult.
Last bumped on Mar 9, 2016, 12:36:58 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Ever played a roguelike Game? Be happy at least our biggest penalty at least is only XP Loss. Hardcore Players literally get "killed" off and unlike in Roguelikes your characters get deleted on reset and usually have to start out naked.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
...Be happy...

Right, this is not another game and mop is not happy and neither am I.

This is the kind of arrogant response I am seeing on this forum when a valid criticism are raised.
Last edited by Vortextreme on Mar 9, 2016, 12:31:21 AM
"
mop wrote:
Why would you do that?

Because...

"
mop wrote:
Labyrinth is 1.forcing hardcore on standard players. Why would you do that? I am playing this game in standard league and I do not want hardcore experience.

It is really off-putting, tedious and frustrating when you are 2.randomly teleported into trap on third encounter with Izaro, die instantly and then go through entire labyrinth all over again. This experience and traps just 3.do not fit into this game for standard league player like me.

Either implement some checkpoint system for standard league players or remove traps all-together.

Otherwise, labyrinth is fine and not that difficult.

1. Nobody is forcing you to do anything. You are a free man. You can do labyrinth, or not. Want the points? Take some time and learn how to get them.

2. Haaaaa-haaaaaaaaaaa... randomly. Yeah, dude. You go ahead and say that it is too difficult, yet you haven't done BASIC research of that fight. You could notice it yourself (if you weren't busy complaining). Izaro teleports you to traps with giant green ring around him, which has some time before it goes off (which means you can easily avoid being teleported).
Also know as GET BETTER kind of argument, again.

3. Says you. I say Standard league players should be challenged with new content. Or you just refuse to learn anything, and want to right-click and get loot?

Don't be ignorant, please.

"
Vortextreme wrote:
"
...Be happy...

Right, this is not another game and mop is not happy and neither am I.

This is the kind of arrogant response I am seeing on this forum when a valid criticism are raised.

You see, the problem is that you THINK that this criticism is valid. It is not. It comes from pure ignorance and simple need to win everything on first try.

Content too hard? It means there must be something wrong with it, because I'm obviously very good at this game, and I can't fail, right?
And don't get me wrong - I'm not any pro-hardcore player myself. But I'm crawling around these forums, and playing leagues for a while now, and I can tell when something is overtunned and broken (Hello launch Malachai, hello launch Order of Frozen Sky, hello launch Haku's Stones of Death) and when it is not. And no, Labyrinth is not perfect - far from it. But it also not as broken as some claim it to be.

I also can tell when people whine about being killed by stuff, because they doesn't have knowledge/skill to overcome these challenges, and when they are giving reasonable feedback/criticism.

I'm giving a lot of criticism myself. But before doing so, I'm making sure I know what I'm talking about, instead of going to forums when I die to a boss fight, I've done for the first time in my life.
And yes, some of us are being arrogant and cynical. After 500th thread of random whines, you get kind of tired of same old X is brokan kind of story, so excuse me that. ;=)

Please note - I'm not trying to be mean/offensive - I'm just trying to give you my point of view.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Map system is forcing 1/6th of hardcore on standard players. Why would you post that?..
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
mop wrote:
Game is too hard please nerf

lol

Just get better gear, level up, fix your build and Labirynth will be easier and faster.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Mar 9, 2016, 2:15:16 AM
I like how they brought small chunk of HC experience to SC players, and I think it is great addition to the game.

It feels really rewarding when you finish Lab and get your Ascendancy or points.
Alt Art items as League MTX - When?
WTF?! Reading the title.i feel the opposit! I don't want to lose my character so thats why i play standard permanently and this post is an example of ignorance!
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
mop wrote:
Game is too hard please nerf

lol

Just get better gear, level up, fix your build and Labirynth will be easier and faster.

And it will still suck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info