2.2.0g Patch Notes

Version 2.2.0g
  • Fixed an instance and client crash with monsters that use Leap Slam.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur while fighting Alira, Oak or Kraityn.
  • Fixed a bug where some swords with the Perandus Weapon Effect would crash the client and then make that character unable to be used.

This has been deployed as a restartless patch. Your client will update next time you restart.

Last bumped on Mar 9, 2016, 7:20:23 PM
Bless these restartless patches.
Ye bless them, everytime they do those and i run into new league stuff game crashed and it downloads update, 2nd time today, now im pissed i was just fighting third phase cruel labyrinth boss when it happend after being inside for 40+ mins
I would of course restart my client before checking the forums... now I'm updating =(
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.2.0g
  • Fixed a bug where some swords with the Perandus Weapon Effect would crash the client and then make that character unable to be used.

Holy mother of bugs, batman!
Get laid, get paid, drink Gatorade.
some spelling mistake

Fixed a bug where some swords with the Perandus Weapon Effect would crash the clclient and then make that character unable to be used.
I always know there's a "resetless" patch because the game crashes when I allocate a skill point after one's been released.
Meh still no asc point...should be next day after 7th...
Yeah, so this update just made my game not start, and asked me to delete the content.ggpk file and redownload it -.-
yay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info