Shit ass update

just wasted like 2 hours on stupid labyrinth and i still didnt got ascendancy point on my lvl 90 char in normal diff .. and i wasnt killing almsot anything .. verry nice update .. wasting ppl's time on shit.... deleting game GL with this shit !
Last bumped on Mar 7, 2016, 6:03:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Level 90 and he couldn't do it?

What the fuck.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Best of luck with your next adventure in gaming!
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Thanks for deleting the game.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
sorry to be so blunt but if you cant do it with a level 90 character on normal then the problem is not with the game but with you I'm afraid.
Yo hes fucking lvl 90

THE FUCK
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Maybe the servers crashed on him before he could get his ascendancy points at the end? It has happened to several people...

Still, at level 90 he should be able to redo the labyrinth within 10-20 minutes, right? :)
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Wew good ridance.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Dude seriously...lvl 90? I'm a casual player that has never play a map over t10 or atziri and the highest char in standard is 87 cant seem to level past that;yet, I beat the lab on my second try in normal at 54. Yeah it is challenging and frustrating with the lag spikes and all...take some time off and give it another go!
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
OP it's cause damage is proportionate to your health pool...so it dosnt matter if u have 10,000 life 20% damage is still 20%.

Also GGG is implementing 1 time ascendence so u may as well wait for that and complete in merciless.

But I agree I hate the whole Lab shit update too. Probly will fail with my mirrored gear cause of my bad PC spec... This isn't the shit I want to play either. That's why I play softcore, I experience enough hardcore racing!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info