2.2.0d Patch Notes

Version 2.2.0d
  • Bandit leaders and their guards no longer count towards /remaining or full clears.
  • Cadiro no longer spawns in inappropriate locations (like doorways).
  • Fixed a bug where Essence Drain sometimes wouldn't spread between monsters.
  • Fixed a bug where Zana missions could apply the Fracturing map mod.
  • Fixed another instance crash related to Word of War.
  • Fixed a client crash related to Perandus monsters.

This has been deployed as a restartless patch. When you next reopen your client you will update to this version.

Last bumped on Mar 22, 2016, 8:21:42 AM
either the perandus mobs or patch just crashed my game... odd coincidence either way. :P

(steam is downloading the patch, dunno if that means anything.)
Last edited by awave on Mar 6, 2016, 11:04:17 PM
Yay first time using essence drain and i thought it was just overhyped. Love the way you guys are always on top of things.
Let's hope these patches work! Was getting sick of ripping my maps to Perandus Chests.
nice!
Cast on Crit too much fun.
"
LastTruGod wrote:
Let's hope these patches work! Was getting sick of ripping my maps to Perandus Chests.

We have some more fixes on the way.

"
Fixed a bug where Zana missions could apply the Fracturing map mod.
Nooo! The only chance left to play a fracture map, and you take it away too :(
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Why is fracturing being removed? It was one of the more fun map mods to play, and lately, one of the least damaging to game performance of Zana's options.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.2.0d
  • Fixed a bug where Essence Drain sometimes wouldn't spread between monsters.

I guess I wasn't imagining things where I could've sworn I'd got a hit but was only seeing the slow DoT death from contagion.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
awave wrote:
either the perandus mobs or patch just crashed my game... odd coincidence either way. :P

(steam is downloading the patch, dunno if that means anything.)

Yup, Steam are changing files while you use it. That will almost certainly confuse the game.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info