Remove Acendancy Points from Lab

I personally don't enjoy the Lab and it's play style is very alternative to what you normally expect in poe. I think the enchants should be enough of a reward for completing it for those who want them. Instead I would like to see ascendancy points added to Malachai kills. This would allow people to gain their ascendancy through normal poe style game play as well as solving the issue of act bosses never being very rewarding.
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2016, 12:55:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Diskonekted wrote:
I personally don't enjoy the Lab and it's play style is very alternative to what you normally expect in poe. I think the enchants should be enough of a reward for completing it for those who want them. Instead I would like to see ascendancy points added to Malachai kills. This would allow people to gain their ascendancy through normal poe style game play as well as solving the issue of act bosses never being very rewarding.

I have one build that has died at every attempted at the lab for one reason or another. Latest one is that the boss teleported her into the lava and jumped on her just as soon as she got out. All that time wasted for nothing at all and nothing I could do about being teleported into the lava and apparently doing the completely idiotic thing of getting out of the lava just to be finished off by a leap slap thing. (Just letting myself die in the lava would have been less insulting.)

So, she does not have her core character development skills and I'm sick of wasting time on the painfully boring lab with nothing to show for it left with an underdeveloped level 90 character.

So I agree, the ascendency points shouldn't force you to go through the lab. The lab is a poor addition to this game to force people through.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info