Seperate Ascendancy classes reword from Labyrinth

This is a very subjective thing, but I really dont like heavy trap/platforming gameplay of the new dungeon. While having diversity is good to have in game, I have a problem that I am force to do them if I want to get to Ascendancy classes. The enchantments I can work around with trading, but for the new sub classes, there is no way around it unless I do the dungeon my self. And forcing my self to play a type of gameplay I just dont find fun is it in arpg or other type of games is really not good from my point of view

Suggestion is that after the league ends, Ascendancy reword is moved from the labyrinth to "normal" part of the game.

There are several options how we can unlock them:
-After killing a boss is it Malachai or some other boss in the old vanilla game in normal/cruel/merc
-After leveling to a level (so lets say at level 40, 60 and 80 we unlock them)
- A new mini quest without trap heavy gameplay
-New currency. After finishing the dungeon you get 3 Ascendancy orb. After consuming them you get to chose the class and where to invest points. This will make it possible to trade for them, so I dont need to go through this dungeon.

It really saddens me about this as the new subclasses I find really interesting, but I just cant stomach the new dungeon. Hope devs will think about it in future.
Last edited by Ragnar119 on Mar 6, 2016, 8:43:42 AM
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2016, 8:40:56 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Ragnar119 wrote:

There are several options how we can unlock them:
-After killing a boss is it Malachai or some oher boss in the old vanila game in normal/cruel/merc
-After leveling to a level (so lets say at level 40, 60 and 80 we unlock them)
- A new mini quest without trap heavy gameplay
It really saddens me about this as the new subclasses I find really interesting, but I just cant stomach the new dungeon. Hope devs will think about it in future.

Good idea!!! Need make lab optional....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info