Being unable to trade while running the labyrinth sucks.

See title. The labyrinth is awesome and I want to run it all the time, but being unable to trade while doing so is a big hangup. Maps, you have to port out to empty your inventory anyway, so you can do trades then. Labyrinth, you are committed for up to an hour; my char took at least half an hour to run it in Normal. So, when someone whispers me wanting to buy an item, what am I supposed to do? I basically have to turn them away. The only other time this is an issue is doing Zana rotations, which you only do once a day so it's a bit more manageable.

Cross-instance trading would fix this, since there are stashes inside the Labyrinth before each Izaro trial (a nice touch, btw!). However, I'm wondering if there wouldn't be a solution until then? Maybe allow porting out of the pre-Izaro atria, but make it so that party members can't see/take your port? Not sure how feasible that is, but I'm sure there is a solution.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2016, 1:18:51 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Dunno how many times I've walked into to lab and then I get a msg wtb this, im like sry in lab wait 5-10 min.

then im done with the lab and say im rdy for trade

SRY BOUGHT FROM SOMEONE ELSE.. rofl np ..

Just gotta run the lab 2000 more times til i get my enchantment, maybe more. Meanwhile izaro will keep dropping uniques to fill up my stash with more stuff to trade away.

Pretty sure the tactic here is they want me to buy more stash tabs :)

frustrating
Last edited by prilletime on Mar 6, 2016, 1:19:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info