labyrinth should be rebalanced!

4 times middle of labyrinth got kicked by the server. you cannot join back, you cannot use waypoints... I came back to try this new stuff out and it is such a frustration that you can't even try it out. I don't wanna play the normal cruel merciless game bc already did all those just interested in this new stuff and it doesn't work. ggg needs to fix it quickly and add some waypoints... so broken.

edit: i gave it another go, did it on my first try solo. server and game crashes the hardest part for this because it is too long without any wp.
My_Bloody_Valentine
Last edited by Rangers on Mar 5, 2016, 6:09:26 PM
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2016, 6:40:20 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Rangers wrote:
4 times middle of labyrinth got kicked by the server. you cannot join back, you cannot use waypoints... I came back to try this new stuff out and it is such a frustration that you can't even try it out. I don't wanna play the normal cruel merciless game bc already did all those just interested in this new stuff and it doesn't work. ggg needs to fix it quickly and add some waypoints... so broken.

edit: i gave it another go, did it on my first try solo. server and game crashes the hardest part for this because it is too long without any wp.

You should get a waypoint everytime you kill 1 stage of the boss.
I don't see much connection between 'rebalancing' the labyrinth and the fact that your main problem seems to be game stability.

Two distinct issues. Both valid, but not that related, beyond this generic call for waypoints, which I find ludicrous. People are going to be zipping through this thing in no time.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info