Labyrinth & Desync

(I don't know if this is the right place for this post, but it can be considerated a sort of feedback, so I think it's ok)

I've always experienced a lot of desync and disconnecting during standard gameplay. While this can be frustrating, it never really wasn't too much of an issue, 'cause in the worst scenario it took me just to run again throught 1/2 area who resetted in the meantime.

But in Labyrinth this is not possible, 'cause the whole Labyrinth reset if you disconnect/die. I was able to complete some of the rooms, but when I entered the first fight with Izaro, game desync so hard I needed to reset my pc. Labyrinth got resetted by well, so I basically wasted time.

While it's not a real problem of time wasted, continuous desync, desync-related death and disconections make this totally unplayable due to Labyrinth "start again!" mechanic, unless you try it again and again, dozens of time, until you are able to finish it in a single run without experiencing desync/disconnection.

I don't play on a top tier machine, but I know that LOTS of people (some of which with top tier machines) experiments lots of desync and have similar problems to me, so I hope that there is something scheduled to correct this issue, 'cause otherwise this basically would made Ascendancy not accessible for lots of players.

While I understand that the "start again!" feature was included to give some sense of challenge or hard-core to the Labyrinth, it actually made impossible for me (and for others people, I think) to play it :(
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2016, 1:03:21 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don't have problems with desync, but my internet shorts out from time to time which deletes all progress made in the labyrinth. If I only needed to do the labyrinth 3 times on each character it would just be highly nerve wracking (which is fine progressing this game isn't supposed to be easy). But the requirement of repeated attempts to get gear enchantments and stuff basically makes me not want to sink the time in knowing that it has a 50/50 chance of being wasted by something that is completely outside of my power.

In before someone responds to this thread saying its our fault for being casual and not having a better gaming rig. :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info