Make completion of the 6 trials account wide

The six trials are obviously designed to introduce the traps, so people know what the traps look like in the labyrinth.
Which is fine, but a bit unnecessary IMO, but I could live with it.

But considering they're designed to introduce them and are deliberately easy, why do we have to find them and then complete them again, on a second charactar?
Doesn't make sense.

Just make it so that once you've either completed the six trials or completed the labyrinth once, that your other charactars don't have to do the trials.
Make us do the labyrinth again, that's fine, but I don't see why we have to do the tutorial again.
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2016, 2:08:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Already a thread about this... Right under yours.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Already a thread about this... Right under yours.

Entitled "The Trials. Feedback", guaranteeing that it's not going to be read by GGG.
Has as much chance as this. More so, I'd say. So feel free to join in.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 5, 2016, 11:10:20 AM
If you could stop derailing the thread with irrelevant nonsense, that would be great.
Man, he's too busy white knighting to worry about relevance.

Where's your respect?

Hope you can find peace with being put in your place as a filthy standard turd.

Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info