Labyrinth Feedback (does it actually suck?)

First, thanks for all the hard work guys and gals. It's always fun to see what ya'll come up with in the new leagues. Last league was super fun and I think this one will follow suit with those new classes. The new classes seem really awesome and I'm looking forward to playing more with them.

Now before I relay my experience and comment on the content let me say, I'm not sure for what level The Labyrinth is intended.

I went in at level 36 in normal. I was very impressed with the notably awesome voice acting. I felt that the environment was unique in how it was presented and I enjoyed the confusion and exploration of new content.

After about 20 minutes or so in The Labyrinth, I got disconnected and, to my dismay, had to start over. So, I did, and spent about another hour and half or so inside. I was stun locked and killed by the boss in the second fight (that was the fate I deserved). The fights were very involved and kept me on the edge of my seat.

Issues
My two biggest complaints about the content are these.

1.)
It's way too long.
I got bored with the maze and trap part of The Labyrinth after about 45 minutes (although it was very fun up to that point).

2.)
No exiting.
Now this just plain sucks. Not purely from a mechanics standpoint (although I think it's excessive for that too) but for the simple fact that a lag-death or a disconnect ends your tenure as a tomb-raider and resets the whole thing. These two events are inevitable...they happen frequently enough to ensure that, at least one, will most certainly happen to you while you're inside questing. Having more than one shot at it (before it resets) would be nice.

Conclusion

It doesn't suck, it's got a lot of potential. I would say, overall, excellent content with overall poor application. I think a few adjustments to that application would make The Labyrinth extremely fun.
Last edited by CentauriSoldier on Mar 5, 2016, 4:04:19 AM
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2016, 3:42:09 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info