Perandus league (labyrinth of garbage).

This league is a massive disappointment. Talisman was an unprecedented joy for path of exile and now look at the mess that has taken its place. The server issues weren't that big of a deal, and nobody can be too upset about that, but none of the new content is enjoyable. The worst part is that I can't opt out of this stuff because its holding new skill points hostage.
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2016, 3:00:59 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Wait a week or so and you'll be able to buy Izaro kills.

Hell, probably not even a week.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 5, 2016, 2:40:04 AM
I didn't even make it that far, I wandered around for an hour searching every single square inch of the maps with no idea what i was looking for or in what order. I guess there is an expectation that every poe player comes in having studied the content and knowing where to go? After killing 99% of the mobs and becoming a fucking cartographer, I had to log out from a poison trap that my character got tagged by over and over because of SLOPPY terrain. I lightning warped through most of the traps, but this one had some buggyness involved where neither warping past it or walking around the darts registered. I dont appreciate the massive waste of time. If they wanted to challenge me then put me through a trap gauntlet, a LINEAR trap gauntlet that I wouldn't have to bumble around in for 2 hours.
Yeah, sounds like a fairly standard first experience. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"

but will you be able to get to izaro is the question. I suck at traps and mazes, mkay? I didn't start playing here thinking i was ever going to see any of that crap.
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
...Uhm, players can't enter the Labyrinth mid way. You'd be buying someone to guide you through the whole thing. I suppose if you're REALLY shit at clicking you'd die to a trap but even my half-baked skills could negotiate the labyrinth pretty pain-free after a few days of playing.

And not all the traps are instant death. More than once I've let a blade graze me or dashed over some heated ground to get through. The only really, really bad one is the ground spikes, since they tend to pin you. As long as you don't die, you keep going.

"
joachimbond wrote:
"

but will you be able to get to izaro is the question. I suck at traps and mazes, mkay? I didn't start playing here thinking i was ever going to see any of that crap.

character name is "TheReflex". Now you can really roleplay it :)

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info