Who the fuck made the Lab?

Like that person is sadistic holy fucking shit.

Like I haven't been angry in so long at least add check points =/
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2016, 3:18:35 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
First day, I_NO. You're going to suck at anything your first day. I guarantee, with your skills, you'll be looking back at this post in a week and thinking what a silly dinosaur you were for complaining.

And yes, sadistic as fuck. That's what a good labyrinth is. It's not all fun and bogs of eternal stench.

Just remember. It's. A. Game.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
i did, and i love it!
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
But but when you DC you shouldn't have to start over or when the server flat lines and final izaro 1 shots u :(
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
I did all 3 labs no probs. Even pseudo full cleared the merciless one. I guess trading isn't so strong after all.

Edit: pls don't send your minions after me. I'm just kidding around. I did clear all 3 labs pretty easily though :/
<3 Free Tibet <3
Last edited by Opinionated on Mar 5, 2016, 2:14:07 AM
"
First day, I_NO. You're going to suck at anything your first day. I guarantee, with your skills, you'll be looking back at this post in a week and thinking what a silly dinosaur you were for complaining.

And yes, sadistic as fuck. That's what a good labyrinth is. It's not all fun and bogs of eternal stench.

Just remember. It's. A. Game.

One you apparently havent played
...LOL.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
But but when you DC you shouldn't have to start over or when the server flat lines and final izaro 1 shots u :(

It's a necessary evil. If they add checkpoints, the Labyrinth loses its intensity. And while it seems daunting now, I am absolutely sure you'll be breezing through it in no time.

Server crashes are inevitable in the early days. But think of how rarely the server crashes normally. It'll get to that level of stability before long.

My third attempt at the Labyrinth on alpha was killed by a crash when I opened the third Trial door. I sort of just sat and stared at the login screen, sighed and decided that was enough for that day. So it's not as if I haven't been there.

But it'll pass. I promise.

Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Mar 5, 2016, 2:28:57 AM
i guess it can be hard for some builds. I literally just wb thru the traps :C (save for the spike trap cuz those hurt a ton). Izaro fight weas pretty easy. Stay next to him dont run away. on merc his charge only hits 3k, the traps are going to be doing more dmg than izaro; i just vaal pact'd thru all his dps.
This is generally good advice. Izaro is a bit of a poseur with his big words and impressive appearance. Your instinct is to run away, dodge the traps, the green lobs of death, the...everything. But if you can stand toe-to-toe with him, several of his incarnations are much easier in melee range.

...The sword incarnation, however, is just a prick no matter what.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info