[2.2] Elemental Kinetic Blast theorycrafting.

Does anyone have a passive tree for 2.2 crit elemental kinetic blaster?
Last bumped on Mar 22, 2016, 7:42:15 AM
bump
So I know this isn't crit, but it is something you might be interested in. It is a phys, ele, chaos, poison, bleed build that I am having fun trying out. I haven't switched to kinetic blast yet but it is easy to level with. the only reason I haven't switched is because I don't have the wand I need to start running it. For leveling it has worked really well with ek because phys and projectile nodes work well for that too.

Anyway, here is the tree. I would say it isn't really hardcore viable tbh.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAF4B0QMeBfkGIwceB5kILgmgDdEOSA-rEJIRLxGWFLAV7RXwFr8Zjh9BIG4i6iSLJpUrCi0fMgEyMjY9P3NJUUmxSppLCkyOTLNQMFS9V4dZvFnwXEBd8mEGYeJjQ2qMbIxs53Nwdf17FH11f8aAroIehG-Eoo_6kyeVIJUulouXBpphmyabjZ2qn4ihIqIEokCio6LZqTSv67DYshm1SLfZu-PBxcHzwnPDOsSixSjIFM5wz3rTftRC1bnXz-N144To1utj7YPviPDV9Pj1b_Zb9uf5N_rv_GT-ug==

Hope you can find something if this doesn't tickle your fancy.
Last edited by GamerBeard on Mar 8, 2016, 7:27:39 AM

"
GamerBeard wrote:
So I know this isn't crit, but it is something you might be interested in. It is a phys, ele, chaos, poison, bleed build that I am having fun trying out. I haven't switched to kinetic blast yet but it is easy to level with. the only reason I haven't switched is because I don't have the wand I need to start running it. For leveling it has worked really well with ek because phys and projectile nodes work well for that too.

Anyway, here is the tree. I would say it isn't really hardcore viable tbh.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAF4B0QMeBfkGIwceB5kILgmgDdEOSA-rEJIRLxGWFLAV7RXwFr8Zjh9BIG4i6iSLJpUrCi0fMgEyMjY9P3NJUUmxSppLCkyOTLNQMFS9V4dZvFnwXEBd8mEGYeJjQ2qMbIxs53Nwdf17FH11f8aAroIehG-Eoo_6kyeVIJUulouXBpphmyabjZ2qn4ihIqIEokCio6LZqTSv67DYshm1SLfZu-PBxcHzwnPDOsSixSjIFM5wz3rTftRC1bnXz-N144To1utj7YPviPDV9Pj1b_Zb9uf5N_rv_GT-ug==

Hope you can find something if this doesn't tickle your fancy.

This seems pretty interesting. Tell me how it goes in maps :)
Unfortunately I haven't found any good wands yet :/ still running ek at level 54. Hopefully I get a wand with at least 100dps soon to switch over
I play a Kinetic Blast + Barrage crit build which works pritty well until now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAALDYRXyi2TIyIzbIFBCSUxD1b2qMFr8mlXX9YeKEb1VL1EKMNrVIidNtbHBSNj3ndOywKgudqujWjAtd8myMmya5fCsKDkhirDIBBfkRL-OEEZayGRXwDdEHHn_Gz3r5YwYjY0OVLpMnwcWVzKOKexTw1e-Ivor674hC7T8j9klR-TfK06Ev_GSCHjfUTZKNfdfPtAxKmhSwUUdJsUZxogRMLZph51SDCREPwnMk_W-erJjbXnNwnKTxszpYUDCfiIcTS1dVxvbndwfA44PbznAJoGznP3M7De_rhKJMjhvIz93xigAA

PS: damn, copied the link from PoE Passive Skilltree Planer :(. Seams not to work.
PPS: downloaded the latest version. Now it works :)

As weapon I use
which sould be nice for GamerBeards build too :). 15% phys added as chaos AND this realy cool 20% explode for 25% life proc are damn sexy.

My other items are more of "cheap OR selve found OR didn't found better atm".
Check "Schakcritkus" for items.

Skill setup:
- Kinetic Blast + CoC + Bladefall + GMP for mass destruction
- Barrage + CoC + Ice Speer + Arctic Breath + Essenc Drain (I like it for the hp reg part and dot) for singel target

Don't know if it is end-game viable (Atziri, Herald of Thunder) but Merciless Labyrint is quite eazy (if you aren't as movement debil as me *g*).

PPS: If anyone has improvemt addvices espezialy for my equip I's be happy ;).
Last edited by Schakar on Mar 11, 2016, 5:56:29 AM
That seems pretty interesting too, but i'd like to get a kinetic blast crit build, not a kb coc build :D
Easy :)

Remove CoC+spells inseart

Faster Attack, Weapon Elementel damage, Physical Projectile Damage (??), Added Fire Damage and so on.

And I might be a bit over the top with my crit-changs passives. In my HO char screen says 59,03%. I belive the break point with 6 Power Charges is 50%? First hit is 100% (95% cap) critical anyway from Assassin Ambush (100% MORE critical against full life). Same for low live (sub 35% life) enemys with Assassinate.

So you could take some of my crit changs passive and move them to Wand Physial, Physical or Elemental damage passives.

My Kinetic Blast tooltip DPS: 3612 (coc, daggerfall, 4-link)

If I use 6 link no coc level 1 qualy 0 support gems
Faster Attack, Physical to lightning, Projectile Physical damage, Weapon Elemental Damage, GMP
tooltip says: 7197 DPS

That's peer hit/explosion I belive. GMP = 5 arrows each with 4 explosions = 20 explosions > 143940 THEORETICAL max dps if all hit (and my equip). But it's hard to say, how effective it is against singel target as it is unlikely to hit with all Explosions at once :(.

For Barrage it's a bit easier. Tooltip with same support gems is 2988 DPS peer projectile. *8 = 23904 if all hit the same target.

PS: and I don't know if the tooltip allready calculates crit changs + multiplier.
Last edited by Schakar on Mar 11, 2016, 7:53:19 AM
Well I got that wand and I have to say it is awesome. I am running the three heralds and a four link with kb, gmp, mana leech and life leech and have 4k tool tip dps with frenzy charges and I would have a bit more with power charges but I need to clear the labyrinth again to get my power charge generation. I have almost equal damage for all ele and chaos damage, plus significantly more phys. So far it is looking good!
Glad to hear!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info