Why GGG?! Lab is worst content ever :O

its long and it has no waypoints. the traps that slow you down and poison u at the same time are just awful. is it temp chains, or is it tar? my ui doesnt say anything. and again its tooooo looong. and i have to do it 3 times ones in each difficulty. i honestly couldnt even finish it in normal on standard league because i got a headache about thirty minutes in. and just shy of an hour I was done. it is too long and when i got the silver key the door was no where to be found. I checked all the zones at least 3 times and no silver door. if its going to be long and boring at least give us way points or make it shorter. the layouts are unbearable to walk through and i have lots of movement speed and quicksilvers but why not make the layouts less winding. a few linear zones wont take anything away from the labrynth.
I was testing it so i could do it on hc but it is just unbearablely long and not interesting at all. b ut on the plus side all the boss fights were pretty sweet. But the finding keyes and having to double back multiple times is awfull. And the rewards are not even worth it. just a bunch of crappy loot everywhere.
Friendship is magical
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2016, 1:02:26 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info