Labyrinth is Awful

Why would you lock the best feature of your new expansion behind the most poorly designed content you have ever made?

I wanted to play this expansion because the subclasses are cool, but I'm not gonna do this shit 3 times to get all the points.

Congratulations on punishing your players for wanting to play the game, I'm out.
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2016, 8:46:21 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
i couldn't have said it better myself. thanks dude. labarynth sucks balls <.<
Friendship is magical
I hate so say it but i agree.
Playing through the Labyrinth was so insanely boring...

1) I don't like the trap quantity, i'd rather have fewer but dangerous traps
2) The Boss was simply a large scale trash mob, i didn't even get his "mechanic" even on mercieless since he simply died without doing any damage
3) It takes far too long for a "play again" content - i think i'll stick with the enchants and forget about it.
4) Ascendancy is nice though^^
IGN: Darkrox (not my main, just for easy contact)
~ Yes i'm the Darkrox from Runes of Magic - World's #1 Guild Pravum 2009 - 2011 ~
Anyone not shit at this game will have done the labyrinth already. GGG great xpac so far keep it up.
IGN Nem:KrippsGardener
"
magiceffect wrote:
Anyone not shit at this game will have done the labyrinth already. GGG great xpac so far keep it up.

Good to see a fellow diamond digging the Labyrinth! \m/
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
"
magiceffect wrote:

Good to see a fellow diamond digging the Labyrinth! \m/

Heheh back after a long break. I still love POE, slightly disappointed about melee still having issues, but they've done an amazing job with Ascendancy so far
IGN Nem:KrippsGardener

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info