2.2 Solo Low Life Guardian MF/Dual RF Totems Easymode

Work in progress

I ran a similar build last league and it was very easy to play even as a terrible player such as myself. With Guardian Ascendancy Class it should be even better. When I play I don't like to click or press many buttons so this is designed to just cast RF totems and not have to micro manage traps, pots, curse, ect.

Defense - The key is that your defensive curses lower damage so much most maps are very easy. Also the blasphemy will cover the whole screen. With the armor from Guardian life reserved this build will be very safe as long as you skip the harder curse immune maps.If you look at my equipment you will see I didn't have to stack up much on ES to stay safe. This allowed me to use crappy defensive items and still stay safe. If you wanted you could stack up on ES on boots, belt, gloves and helm and then be very tanky.

Here are some of my defensive stats right now
Physical Damage reduction: 54% with 10740 armor
energy shield regen a second: 486
Energy Shield: 4532
Quantity: + 24%
Quality: + 205%

Offense- With a lvl 20 - 21 spell totem your damage is very good. With the addition of Elemental Focus it just got a lot better

For Guardian we are going to get Unwavering Faith the other two ascendancy nodes can be personal preference

Gem Set up
Summon Stone Golem - Good regen for a character with already good defenses.

Vaal Discipline - Acts like a heal in emergencies.

A four link - Blasphemy- Element Weakness, Temp Chains, Enfeeble

Body(Shavs or Solaris) - Spell Totem, RF, Inc. AOE, Rarity, Rapid Decay, Elemental Focus.

Shield - Prism Guardian - purity, discipline, Determination

Before Shavs Equipment - Can be bought for a few chaos each piece.
Spoiler

After Shavs - Can be bought for under 4 exalt including the Shavs
Spoiler

Here is my current Tree-

Milky's Dual RF Totems build has a lot of good information on RF totems
Last edited by Scippio on Mar 27, 2016, 12:56:19 AM
Last bumped on Jul 14, 2016, 6:49:43 AM
Yo, i hate to break it to you but rapid decay doesn't work on RF. You should put increased burning damage in its place.
Rapid Decay works on RF Spell Totem because the totem has a duration. Tested and confirmed.
could you update the tree please, i have no idea how to skill a lowlife rf totem.
"
a1mandf1re wrote:
could you update the tree please, i have no idea how to skill a lowlife rf totem.

Sorry I haven't had much time to play till recently. Will be updating some information tonight.

Dude this build rocks im still figuring out the last build you put up and struggling to cast flamable with a spell totem, I see this is changed, Can i ask why the sword ?
"
stevedeeks wrote:
Dude this build rocks im still figuring out the last build you put up and struggling to cast flamable with a spell totem, I see this is changed, Can i ask why the sword ?

The sword increases the amount of energy shield you have. Right now in league my spell totem is only level 19 and my damage is still OK while using a defensive weapon. Once your spell totem hits level 20 vaal orb it and try to get it to 21. I am leveling up a few spell totem gems to get a better chance to get mine to level 21.

I am not casting flammability with the spell totem. I am just leveling up both right now. I use flam instead of elemental weakness if I ever party with someone doing fire damage other than righteous fire.
Last edited by Scippio on Mar 27, 2016, 5:43:45 PM
awesome, Im still debating weather the loss in damage from a
is worth the % from the sword?
"
stevedeeks wrote:
awesome, Im still debating weather the loss in damage from a
is worth the % from the sword?

It is personal preference really if you want to be more defensive or offensive. Right now my kill speed is good without it, but there are a few map bosses where you might want a little more offense, double Brittle Emperor took me some time to kill.
Why my RF totem will burn its hp, I cant use it ,please teach me

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info