[2.2] Life-Based EV Ele Attacker Assassin

Not really much of a writeup right now, might write more after i try it in 2.2

passive tree here

Shadow assassin, gets a decent bit of life and evasion for defenses, can run anger + wrath + hot + hoi with Alpha's.
Designed this build as a wander but isn't really specific, you could do ele bows or dagger ST easily with it though you might want to redesign it a tad. We're going Assassin so we can get a ton of crit while not investing very much. You can pretty much cap crit with just a crit roll on your wand.

Gear:

Main hand:
Rare wand or Piscators if you're wanding, if you're doing something else a rare is probably best still.

Alpha's Howl, Belly of the Beast for chest maybe. As usual get WED on your jewelry and as evasion is our main defense get as much of it as you can. The colors can be a pickle though with pure evasion, you might have to go for EV/ES or AR/EV gear.

Links:
As we reserve all of our mana, we need to use Blood Magic. Kinetic Blast pretty much requires GMP, and we're obviously going WED since all of our damage is elemental. The last 2 links are pretty flexible. Life Leech, Pierce, Added Lightning and Faster Attacks are all good. My recommended links are as follows in order of priority

Kinetic Blast - Blood Magic - GMP - WED - Life Leech - Pierce

For daggers i'd do

ST - Blood Magic - LMP - WED - Life Leech - Added Lightning (This has the benefit of being able to swap in this at will, since the colors are the same as the wand configuration. Unless you just have a 5l like a poor)

And for bows

Lightning Arrow - Blood Magic - GMP - WED - LGOH/Life Leech - Pierce/Added Lightning (see above)

For single target i'd do this regardless of your weapon

Frenzy - WED - Blood Magic - Life Leech/Added Lightning

Socket your auras one of the other 4ls you have, so again that's Wrath + Anger + HoI + HoT

You'll need to use blood magic with all your other stuff. I'd socket curses in a

Ele Weakness - Ass Mark - Blood Magic

configuration as you won't have to curse everything. Another option is a CoH setup like

Ball Lightning - CoH - Ass Mark - Blood Magic

or similar.

For movement do

Flame Dash - Faster Casting - Blood Magic

if you're a wander

Whirling Blades - Fortify - Blood Magic

if you're using daggers

Blink Arrow - Blood Magic - Faster Projectiles

if you're using bows.

For the free 4l/3l (depending on what you do for curses) do whatever you feel you need for your playstyle. For example

Decoy Totem - Blood Rage - Increased Duration - (Blood Magic)

could be a decent configuration.

JUST VAAL IT, DONT LET THIS WORLD BE AN ILLUSION EXILE, IN CRUEL YOU SAID IN MERCILESS, SO JUST VAAL IT, DON'T LET YOUR ITEMS BE SHIT
Last edited by mlyp on Mar 3, 2016, 3:53:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info