[2.2] MooNight009's Penta Totem build (MF)(Cheap)

Hey every one , this is the first build I'm going public .I've had some crazy ideas over the past but never shared with anyone but because some people already had these ideas but i haven't seen any penta totem build yet . Enough talk lets get to the real business here .

IMPORTANT NOTE : This is build is not yet complete and I need to test it and make sure it's viable so don't come back crying to me if it fails .

2.2 Ascendancy

When people see Hierophant's Ritual of Awakening they think having 2 additional totems is a super + but the 10% damage reduction will make more totems useless . But Worry now because in this build having 10% damage reduced has no effect on the build what so ever !

Pros and Cons
Pros
-Unique PlayStyle .
-Can easily maintain 5 Totems .
-Can easily maintain high number of SRS .
-Very Budget friendly .
Cons
-Cursed almost all the time .
-Can take a while to get used to .

Skill Tree summary (100 Points):
Spoiler
All of these are without any jewel or gear or anything , only stats
Up to 268 Max life
Up to 170% inc life
Up to 5% life regenerated per sec
Up to 4 jewels
Up to 5 totems
Up to 45% inc duration

Skill Tree(100 Points) : (Need Update)

Links : (Need Update)
Spoiler
SRS - MeleeSplash - Minion Damage - MultiStrike - MeleePhys - Added fire (If you have a 6L , if not remove MS then Added Fire)(in soul mantle)
Hatred - Anger - Enlighten - Generosity
Flame Totem - Culling Strike - Increase Rarity
Raise Zombie - Minion Life - Golem
CastWhenDamageTake - Enduring Cry - Immortal Call - Increase Duration
Leap slam - Faster Attacks - Devouring Totem - Desecrate

Equipment : (Need Update)
Spoiler
Body Armour : Soul Mantle is a must for this build
Helmet : Alpha's Howl for higher mana pool(If you can sustain without , then go for life/res/IRR )
On the rest of pieces you would want Hp/HpRegen/Res/IRR/MoveSpeed

Thanks for reading , if you have any suggestions or ideas please tell me , open to feedback
Last edited by MooNight009 on Mar 4, 2016, 2:01:04 AM
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2016, 1:43:10 PM
Where is this tankiness coming from ? low life/ low armour/ low evasion/ no block/ no dodge/ no lightning coil.

U just gonna have alot of skulls that do low to no damage due to the less multiplier for multiple totem
Last edited by Caldoni on Mar 2, 2016, 10:05:29 AM
"
Caldoni wrote:
Where is this tankiness coming from ? low life/ low armour/ low evasion/ no block/ no dodge/ no lightning coil.

Im not sure i understand right .... U are a self cast SRS with 4 culling flametotems ?

its not a low life , it has around 4k life without any armour i think , didn't do the math yet , and i cast a totem that casts srs , I can also cast a flaming totem with culling and IRR to last hit mobs and bosses for extra loot !
Sorry to say this, but this build is bad and nothing makes sense.

1) In order that your totems cast SRS, you would have to put them into a Spell Totem link, which removes one possible link of your 6L
2) Not sure if totem life nodes are necessary if you can place that much totems
3) You barely have any Minion Damage nodes, your SRS will not do a lot of damage
4) Not sure why SRS have to be summoned by totems, want to hit maximum SRS? Even with max SRS you still need damage on them. Removing a possible link on SRS and barely having Minion Damage nodes will be bad in higher maps.
5) Not sure why you took the following nodes:
- two points at Scion start, useless
- Why not take the 1 Str node on the left side (leading to Devotion) instead of the two on the right side of the Jewel socket? Wasted point.
6) As far as I know Minion Instability does not work on SRS expiring (not sure about that, but else they would be in every SRS guide by now). Then the whole path on top to Minion Instability is useless when you can just take the path from Quick Recovery to Occultists Dominion to the Minion Damage nodes above the Witch starting point.
7) 155% life without any other form of defense with a chest like Soul Mantle will get you killed.

I could go on, but there are so many things wrong with this build that I rather think that this is a trollpost!? (Sorry, not trying to be offensive)
"
daish0 wrote:
Sorry to say this, but this build is bad and nothing makes sense.

1) In order that your totems cast SRS, you would have to put them into a Spell Totem link, which removes one possible link of your 6L
2) Not sure if totem life nodes are necessary if you can place that much totems
3) You barely have any Minion Damage nodes, your SRS will not do a lot of damage
4) Not sure why SRS have to be summoned by totems, want to hit maximum SRS? Even with max SRS you still need damage on them. Removing a possible link on SRS and barely having Minion Damage nodes will be bad in higher maps.
5) Not sure why you took the following nodes:
- two points at Scion start, useless
- Why not take the 1 Str node on the left side (leading to Devotion) instead of the two on the right side of the Jewel socket? Wasted point.
6) As far as I know Minion Instability does not work on SRS expiring (not sure about that, but else they would be in every SRS guide by now). Then the whole path on top to Minion Instability is useless when you can just take the path from Quick Recovery to Occultists Dominion to the Minion Damage nodes above the Witch starting point.
7) 155% life without any other form of defense with a chest like Soul Mantle will get you killed.

I could go on, but there are so many things wrong with this build that I rather think that this is a trollpost!? (Sorry, not trying to be offensive)

1) I am using Soul mantle sooo , a free seventh link , horraaay!
2) If a totem dies it causes me to get cursed and i wouldn't like that to happen but the tree will change and i need to play around it a little more .
3) Thanks for the note , will work around the skill tree a little more .
4) Mentioned !!
5) gotta fix the skill tree , and fixed the wasted point . Ty
6) I've tested minion instability with srs and it worked , at level 20 they will have like 3.5 k or more life so it will deal some nice damage if they die .
7) again , many stuff need to get fixed

But thank you for taking the time to view the build and no this is not a troll post . I haven't posted everything yet about the build people might not understand the mechanics of the build , hopefully i will be able to update this build as much as i can and make it a success!
"
"
6) I've tested minion instability with srs and it worked , at level 20 they will have like 3.5 k or

You didn't address what he said. He only talked about srs expiring. Srs expires more than they die.
Also, I don't understand why you got the elemental dmg + jewel node above templar.
"
"
"
6) I've tested minion instability with srs and it worked , at level 20 they will have like 3.5 k or

You didn't address what he said. He only talked about srs expiring. Srs expires more than they die.
Also, I don't understand why you got the elemental dmg + jewel node above templar.

fixed that part and increased duration instead , also i didn't know he meant expire . if i recall correctly , it won't proc if expired so its like a + against aoe , not sure if i will keep it or not !
"
MooNight009 wrote:
2) If a totem dies it causes me to get cursed and i wouldn't like that to happen but the tree will change and i need to play around it a little more .

"
Wiki wrote:
A totem dies when its life is reduced to zero, when its duration expires, or when it is destroyed due to the character's active totem limit.

You are going to get cursed a lot with soul mantle. So Daish0's point still stands. (Plan to have a warding flask up 100% of the time.)

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUCAARRBLMHHg18EJcRUBVQFm8XLxhqGYoabBqPHNwdFB2qIvQkqij6KU8qEyqYL281uTbpOVI6FjpYQ8hEBEVHRZ1GcUjnSVFJsU25TwRTUlXGVdZXlFfJWAdY5VorWpFboFxrX7Bk52aeaFpo8mqsa9tsC20Zb55wu3wOfRh_xoCkgpuCx4MJhEiFMoaCiECMdo8aj0aP-pAzkyeVLpo7muCboZu1njyiAKPypqynCKcrp1WofayYrv20DLcxuJO-isBmwcXDOsNtykrK08y80_vVptfP2QvZE9rd4XPhiONq6rrr7uwY7C7tPO-I8B_w1fba98H31_k3-ej6gPrS-wn-SQ==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info