[2.2] Need Help for Blade Vortex Theory Craft

Hi Guys,

i want to try blade vortex in the new league and would like to get your opinion. Basically i have to decide between Shadow (Assassin) or Scion (thought about Pathfinder + Slayer). I created the corresponding skill trees. Feel free to leave comments. Please note that im not creating my own skill trees very often, so both of them can actually suck ^^

Scion
http://exiletools.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAO4CXwQHBUIFtQceCTMN0Q5ID6sRLxGWFSAV7Ra_GbQbrR7fIG4i6iP2JG8kiyaVKgsqOCpNLJws6S0fLYMvzDB8Oq094j8nQZZHfklRSshMs02ST1ZQMFFHVL1VS1XGWW1cQF3yX5hg3mHiYqxjQ2SdZU1sjG-EcFJ1_Xiue257w3_GguSD24RvhNmGs4nTiq-Lqow2jX2Nv4_6kBGVIJUulouXIZ2qoqOjiqQMqLuus7Gzsz-0xbVIvTa-p768wXzBgsHzwuzDOs8y0PXRNtRC1bnbXuIs44To1utj6_XuDu968NXyHfaj_xw=

Ascendancy: Pathfinder + Slayer

Should get around 56% Block Chance, Crit, Life and Physical DMG

Items:
Maligaro's
Carcass Jack
Rumi's (for max block)
Rainbowstrides

Shadow

http://exiletools.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAA-4EBwVCBbUHHg3RDkgPqxCSES8RlhXtFr8dviBuIzYkiyaVKgsqOCpNLJwtHzBxMjIzhzWSNj06Qj1fPydBh0GWSVFKyEt4TLNQMFFMUlNTEFS9VUtVxlltXEBd8l-YX7Bh4mKsY0NknWqMbIxuqm-ecFJ1_XcHfVt_xoLHg9uEb4TFhxOJ04w2jb-P-pUglS6Wi5eVm7WcpJ2qoqOi2axHrrOw2LTFtUi18rc-vG_B88LswzrIFMpKzzLQH9D11CPUQtW52L3Zhtte3ajjdeOE62Pr9e_r8NXyHfVv-ej-Cg==

Ascendancy: Assassin

uses Acrobatics, less life than Scion variant, but more crit and offense stuff, no block ofc.

Items:
Maligaro's
Carcass Jack
Atziri's Step

I'll appreciate any comments about how to improve the trees and would like to get your opinion, which one could work better.

Note: I dont want to use Poison in any way.
Last edited by drainer80 on Feb 29, 2016, 3:34:39 PM
bump
You seem to lack a lot of life in your builds. Never go below 150%. Personally I prefer being above 180% life (depending of number of jewel slots.

Here's a quick tree (Assassin) just to maybe give you some inspiration:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_JpUPq3X9YeIki4RvVUvDOtRCjDabtSo4Iuq1SInThMXo1nBSBbUqC42_XfJRR9QjDkjnVDfUMHwRliT97T-NfQcef8b_3iP2lS6TJ02S8NXviGwLvopJUY_6-Tci9KEv6_VcQNfPbRnDCVS9SbGX9Aj0uZMV7VJTwFTyHZaLl5U9X2pD1blMswQHIG6us9Af6-SD21AwQZbv618qVcbbXgVC0PU6WCycES18g-vumuBFnVNSHNyPGriTKPqCx_noGDy9JxhWQYe3Pv4Kg8w8LYNf2L01kv6PTePyRTrhplfjhA3RY0M=

I'm going blade vortex myself starting this league. Starting Shadow and Witch I prefer going CI / LL, though that can be hard early. So I havent really spent a lot of time doing life trees.

I suggest you watch Nugiyen on twitch.tv. He is doing a Blade Vortex Pathfinder in Alpha to test it out. He is a much better, experienced and smarter player than me, so you will probably learn a lot from watching.
"Hodor", said Hodor
Last edited by ArniQQ on Mar 1, 2016, 11:47:58 AM
yea, i always tend to build pretty much glass cannon. I create my builds for lvl 85, because it's easy to achieve. I dont know why you didnt skill any increased Duration nodes on your tree? IMO it's crucial for Blade Vortex to Keep the flow :D

Well i think I'll just create a Shadow and will adjust my tree a bit for mo life. I'll post it once it's done.
Oh sorry. The potency of will cluster should have been added.
"Hodor", said Hodor

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info