2.1 pre-ascend cancer build! 0 max power charge hybrid summoner coc cold snap with romiras!

Note: this build is not meant to be taken seriously

Highlights of this b
uild:
stacks on stacks of many, many powerlessness jewels (6) for maximum powerlessness/cancer feel
zombies give you moral support as you run for your life thru the acts and difficulties

Lowlights of this build:
die in 1 second if flasks aren't up
die in 3 seconds if flasks are up but only playing with 1 hand so you die anyway

run at the speed of a potato so dying happens mercilessly and frequently
desync

Passives:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYABkkI9BCXEQ8RLRNsFVAYPBhWHNwfGCL0KPoqmCxGLJwy0TWSOlg7DTwtPL1Bh0QERUdFfE25UEJR-1M1VcZakWpDaqxr22wLbRl8g30YgseDX4PMg9uFMoVgiECPGo9GkDOTJ5uhoS-mrKcIqH2qxKyYtz64k7zqvSe-ir-XwFTJPcy8zRbT-9i92Qva3evu7Irv6_Ie99f56PqA_go=?accountName=slutbags69&characterName=ThreeDpsFiveMe

Gear:
Spoiler

Yes this build requires legacy gear :^)
You might be wondering where the other gear is. There is none, because this is a poverty level build.

Lots of deaths. /deaths = 53 at lv 61, that's almost 1 death per
level and, embarassingly, the rate is growing as I level

It doesn't show it in the passives, but I have 6 of these babies socketed for a maximum of 0 power charges!:

Newly added cold snap coc hybrid!:
Spoiler

Enjoy the
cancer
Last edited by slutbags69 on Feb 21, 2016, 11:24:45 PM
You should also take a fishing rod for extra swag instead of that wand and corrupt a power charge on it so you can use one more of that jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info