[2.1]Poison balls of destruction, chaos magma orb! [budget/atziri/fun/cheap]

"
Im not native english speaker so forgive me some spelling mistakes, thats also 1st build ever i share with community.

introduction
Intro
Idea
Intro
"
"lol no ballz"
- said Malachai after Voll's decision to keep him alive. We all know how it ended, so we need more ballers out here !

Introduction and idea besides the build
This is 100% chaos convertion build, designed for low to mid range builds, which balances solid defense with offense capabilities and fun to play thingies to synergise together. Its aimed for players who like all-around builds with single and multitarget reasonable clear speed and being able to clear end-game content. Its also beginner friendly despite early lvl's clear speed.

Pros
Pros
Pros:
+Reasonable clear speed: Its designed to kill trash mobs as well as bosses with fair ratio. Despite initial nuke damage we still benefit from poison/dot damage which help a lot against single targets with help of wither totem.
+Fun to play: Mobility, a lot of defense mechanics, and dps with flexible gems. You can adjust it all to yours preferences without risk of dying. Obviously some rip maps are pain in the arse but its up to you how high you set your bar !
+Party play: fromy my experience i get invited a lot to parties, dot dmg benefits mf cullers, we can act as cursers aswell, its not top dps party build but it helps a lot and is very welcome ! With optional bino its just poetry !
+Easy to overcap resists and get not bad chaos resistance: we are limited by only two uniques, due to that and passive tree its really easy to overcap resists for ele weakness maps and additional chaos resist.
+Able to clear any map mods: Chaos do not reflect, some maps requires more focus than others, but still they are 100% clearable.
+Able to magic find: just a tiny bit but its something. im running 90% iir and 10% iiq, not much but its something, you can obviously push it forward due to defense mechanisms of the build.

Cons
Cons
Cons:
-No real source of life leech, its just our dot and flasks.
-Soloing high end twins solo might be impossible, howeever in duo its pretty easy. Due to lack of life regen and leech(section below)
-phys damage can hurt, despite acrobatics and curses it will hurt at rip maps.
-single target dmg is not as great as other chaos builds (still remains acceptable)

Rating

My personal rating:
-clear speed (6/10)
-regural boss fights (6/10)
-solo high end/twinneds 15's (4/10)
-duo high end/twinneds (7/10)
-fun (8/10)
-gear cost (9/10)
-self additions (7/10)
(declaimer in separate section)

Offense

Our offense scales out of few things as non crt builds: Chaos Dmg, Projectile dmg, Aoe Dmg, Damage over time, Spell damage.
This build follow two killing methods: Initial damage and dot.
Whatever wont die from initial hit will die from dot, pretty much for trashses and rares.
5L mantle will deal around 20k+ initial and 1k+ dot. Obviosly this thing scales out of our jewels, weapons and number of links.
With 5-link its:

Defense

180% life tree, aswell as acrobatic's and + golem + cwdt provides great survival. That makes us 5k hp+like 1k es with fairy low gear flat.

Gear

Mandatory

Those two are needed for 100% chaos convertion.

Rare

Besides doing cap resist (135 in home) try to overcap it for ele wakness(-29 to -34), its easy to overcap resists when you have only 2 uniques on, other atributes you aim for: hp, evasion, spell power, chaos dmg(talismans).

My_gear

Useful_uniqs

Vertex = Chaos resists, and +1 to gems, really good for huge dmg spikes (cwdt setup)
Bino's = Party play anyone ? Well we we wont do majority of damage but heal might come in handy ! Not to mention lil bit of dot dmg boost
Atrizir's step= Spell dodge with some survival stats ! They are pretty good for this build if you believe in rng on your side =)!

Gems

Magma_orb

4L = Magna+spell echo+gmp+controlled destruction (i recommend going to 5l asap for good experience)
5l = Magma+spell echo+gmp+controlled destruction + void/conc effect (depends on playstyle)
6l = magma+spell echo+gmp+controlled destruction+void manipulation + conc effect

Movement

We are kinda limited of mana so i recommend going for 4l=
whirling blades+blood magic+fortify+faster attack's
BM really comes in handy in -regen maps.

totem

spell totem+wither+faster casting+duration if 4l
this stuff really helps in taking bossess down quickly

cwdt

Oh boy, theres plenty of ways here ! since we are left with some gem spots. You can go with one or two cwdt's according to how you like it.
Examples 4l: Cwdt+immortal call+tempest shield + duration (without duration is really great aswell)
another 4l:cwdt+ immortal call+arcit breth+blind
If you dont have space for double cwdt hold on to immortal call and tempest.

curses

Two ways to do it, self cast or blasphemy:
pros of blasphemy= curse/s are always up
pros of selfcast= you can get extra aura for cost of blasphemy, gotta keep cursing.
Single curse: temp chains or enfeeble(hard maps)
Dual curse(if you get amulet/neck): ball lightning + coh + temp chains +/= vuln + enfeeble.
If some1 is not into curses: chains work for us pretty well, keeping dots longer for enemies and slowing them aswell.

support

One to rule them all; vaal grace. Other options are: enduring cry, abyssal cry, portal, vaal haste

bandits

oak/kill all/kill all

videos

Lazy atziri run (no flask swaps etc, 1 unfortunate death to missplay)
https://youtu.be/f-1_mhIjX4k

Rest of guide still under construction
Last edited by xevzord on Feb 10, 2016, 1:52:57 PM
fixed 1st post, marginal informations provided, ill add more asap ! stay strong fellow ballers =)!
/gonna update feedback of end game and add vids with my wooden pc once im back !
Last edited by xevzord on Feb 9, 2016, 10:42:44 AM
Guide is pretty much ready, but ill throw more info about end game etc in near future ! Comments and opinions are very welcome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info