Whats up with this 24hour race?

In the description it says you don't have to complete the time based objective to still gain points, yet i didn't get any. If I knew you had to kill mala to get any points at all, i would have grinded it out even tho i found the race boring.
No one has received any of the boss kill points yet (however, the full clear, first quest, and top in class have been awarded).

This has happened before. There were a few races two seasons ago that did not award points until 24 hours after the event ended. A problem occurred in the automatic distribution of the points and GGG had to add them manually (as well as migrate characters). This is probably a similar situation.

Be patient, and DO NOT delete your character. Eventually the points will be awarded.
cool so gotta delete another char as the slot i use for racing is my last char slot
wtf! i delete my event-character!(((((((
The team is aware that some points have not been awarded for that race and they are currently looking into it. Chris has also posted in regards to this issue and stated that the Dev team will do their best to retrieve information from any deleted characters. They will need to manually go through the raw data and apply the point rewards, and it is our hope that this will also include deleted characters!

It may take a few days to go through all the data and manually add the points, as it is both the weekend and tomorrow (Monday) is a public holiday during which we are not able to work! So it may take a few days to fully apply all of the missing race rewards.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience!
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
Last edited by Sarah on Feb 6, 2016, 6:53:07 PM
just a update I received my points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info