[2.1] HC Talisman Bino's Reave dps tanker | 91/101K AoE dps | 5.5K HP | 10k Armor, 7k Eva, 42% block

So I was considering doing this guide or not doing it.
I'm using Atziri's Acuity and making a build guide depending on those gloves is not a build.

So I finally got myself up and tried it with just rare gloves and seems it's perfectly fine with rare gloves aswell. I was only worried about mana, as I have just 142 mana left for skills. But 0.XX% manaleech on gear, is it jewels or rings or amulet, will do perfectly fine.

This build relies heavily on Shield Defense nodes from tree, which combined together makes your high armor rating shield insane, while you get damage from the nodes nowdays aswell and lets not forget the block number either, what more could you ask?

Physical reflect without Acuity *should* be okay with the armor+coil+evasion+block, but currently I'm not interested in finding the answer for that :) With Acuity I've got like 800 damage reflected at best.

Gear in Talisman HC
Build works perfectly fine without Acuity, only thing you need is Mana Leech from gear somewhere, I have it only on one jewel.

Jewels I use

STATS Section
I will not post pictures with flasks up, they don't mean anything.
Hideout Damage Hatred+Ice Golem

Hideout Defense
Ah well, I forgot regretting 2x Evasion + Life% nodes to get another jewel slot, that's why it's currently below 7k evasion, it used to be almost 7.4k :)

Zone Damage Hatred + Ice Golem + 3 Frenzy + 4 Power Charge

With a support character cursing enemies with Assassin's Mark, you can instead use Herald of Ash and it will be +10 000 in damage, 101 500 in my tooltip instead of 91k

VIDEO SECTION

No Acuity Bazaar, very very bad playing
Last edited by Juhazzz on Feb 5, 2016, 12:04:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info