[2.2] Totem SRS - Viable?

First of all, I am quite a noob, so I won`t come up with an excellent built really.

But...
1. I like to play with totems (internet a bit laggy, I don`t like to hammer the keyboard too much)
2. I like SRS

With 2.2.0 templar will be able to summon more totems. The spell totems will have -10% effectiveness per each totem placed. But if the totem summons Skeleton or SRS?

So I thought 5 Spell totems summoning SRS = a lot of SRS.

Anyone an idea for a build to make that viable?

Templar life based and tanky for HC?
Well i used to play marauder totem SRS (+2 staff) with selfcast Zombie-Tanks. From my experience 2 totems were enough for clearing packs and even if additional would possibly shorten bossfights i'd ratcher roll witch for +minions dmg which will convert into better overall map clearspeed.

Here is the tree (im stucked around lvl 90 so it's not full one):
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAA-4EBwSzBqAI9AthEJcTbBQgFm8XLxo4Gj4dFB2-JKonLyqYMtEzhzWSNuk6WDwtPfw_J0GHRARFR0WdSshMs025TeNQR1NSVcZV1lhjWOVZbVnzWitakV8qXz9fmGSEZOdmnmebaPJqQ2qsa9ttGW6qcg99GICkgseDX4PMg9uFYIhAjM-PRpAzkFWa4JuhogCj8qaspwiofarErJiuPq9stfK3PrzqwFTAZsMTxq7G2My8zzLT-9i92Qva3eNq5FHr5Ovu7IrvDvAf9kj31_m9-ej6gPrS_gr-j3y4KS4=

Hope it helped You, gl hf.
Up! Still have thoughts?
There is one major problem with taking Hierophant.
Only one node is very effective (Ritual of Awakening). The rest are sadly less useful.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info