Sudden loss of intelligence, previously used items no longer available!

Hello,

I was playing the game with my usual weapons/armour equipped. Then I made it to Merciless 4th level and as soon as I reached the camp and bought an "summon ice golem" from "Petarus & Vania" I suddenly lost a lot of intelligence, and I can no longer use the stuff I've been using for so long! Basically, I cannot wear anything from my armour, nor use most of my gems. Note that I did not take off anything that would change my stats. I simply went into the inventory to see if I can add my new golem gem somewhere and everything was red & unusable. Any idea what may have caused this or how to resolve it? I'd hate to have to start all over from the beginning - I'm a casual player and it took me half a year to reach this point!

Thanks!

[bug report reference number: 2098233570]
Last bumped on Apr 10, 2018, 3:41:19 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi, sorry I did not even realize my character(s) was hidden. This is about the level 69 ranger.

I did not re-equip any weapons/armour since months ago. When I started the game it did ask me to re-do the whole passive tree, due to some game update that erased everything. This however was the first thing I was forced to do and I did play without problems for several hours after doing this. Is it possible that my character was stuck with the old stats and purchasing a single gem triggered everything to re-calculate?

Really puzzling...

PS: I think I made my characters visible now from the Privacy Settings. I hope it worked!
And then it worked!!!...

I just spent one passive point I had to get some intelligence and it snapped out of it!

Specifically it was showing that I had 98 and after getting another 30, I reached 178... so I got back the 50 I was missing before (for whatever reason).

Thanks for your interest though, maybe GGG will still want to have a look at this in case it happens to anyone else in the future.
in most cases(almost all) i've even seen it's due to swapping out an item with another new item, the old one having a flat stat on it which kept you above the stat requirements, once removed you dropped below it and everything else went red
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
^I second this. OP, you have +int modifiers on armor and helmet, seems like some gems didn't meet int requirement before you got that 30 int. After taking that passive you can use the gems -> you can use helmet and armor in which they are socketed -> you get more int from item stats.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Human, try something if you don't mind.

If you have any refund points, click refund passive, then click on the +30 int node you just allocated. Don't actually refund it just yet. If you see across the top that it does NOT say you need more Int, you can then go ahead and refund that point you just spent.

I'm willing to bet what Lag and Sil said was what was your issue, and this way you can use that point for something else then. :)
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Suddenly all of my dexterity disappeard. I get 110 dexterity from my passive skill tree and now I have only 54 dexterity. :/
"
Suddenly all of my dexterity disappeard. I get 110 dexterity from my passive skill tree and now I have only 54 dexterity. :/

Change your privacy settings to show your characters. I bet you have a similar issue where you have a bunch of dexterity on gear you can't wear anymore.
"
Wires77 wrote:
"

Change your privacy settings to show your characters. I bet you have a similar issue where you have a bunch of dexterity on gear you can't wear anymore.

I unprivated my acc have a look.
"
dumuilai wrote:
"
Wires77 wrote:
"

I unprivated my acc have a look.
you have 54 dexterity from your tree. How do you come up with 110? Are you counting gear because you have none equipped?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info