[2.1] Rigwald Dual Wield Frost Blades

Hey folks,

Just wanted to make a build overview for my latest creation in Talisman.
This isn't a full guide yet but if there is demand I'm happy to write it out in full. Let me know!

Here's the video explanation of stuff.

Passive tree @94
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwIAm40ILu2DGY4AXtN-JJ19dQOHYlr-upVmu-MMc8SisbOjihut7g4j9vzFTZKNfXGwDY3I8Fuvh3YUdU4q45-kwkz_I9NKfUMxj2BvJ9rBV5e_1cMzmmp07S5TEdVTu1oaBS3Tb2NwRJ5672BBIWC-p8GLdcuwq2VNgUHbp-pixIK9NjXvCViK8Ed-Ou3T_OlGhNkB3HfjqW55aMEEXz8UIPZI7w6Mz1BHPfzkUVhjl3lnmygqQXSLTySbm2r3TYVS2WGtjc9-dqzqGPjr9zIUcXzZ2XwOPIIHOlK8nzJ-GJH8SxRN

Bandits: Oak - Oak/Kraityn - Kraityn

Gear at time of original post

Post edits

1. Added additional map footage
Last edited by Lacante on Feb 1, 2016, 1:27:47 PM
I'm going to try this on hardcoretalisman, i'll let you know how it goes.
Hi

Nice build i follow it on Talisman i'm lvl 33 and its great. Can't wait to have Rigwald weapons =)

Did you test Wild strike? seem to works fine too.

Fly safe
how did you get your mana reserved?
"
xfiendmate wrote:
how did you get your mana reserved?

Enlighten level 3 i think.
Yup, level 3 Enlighten to get all the mana reserved. While leveling you can just use Hatred and Herald of Ash.
I think it's worth investing into lvl 3 Enlighten quite early since Arctic Armour is a significant boost in survivability for this kind of character.
Hi I am very much looking at doing frost blades coming up but I am not that used to having separate skills for single and multiple targets.

What does your dual strike DPS end up being? I can see it's pretty good from how hard it hits in the videos but I'm trying to get a feel for what that is.

Thanks!
I used frost blades with dual wield claw using Izaro's Dilemma for the 100% more physical damage on frozen targets especially while running hatred. Its quite amazing and lots of fun. My passive tree was originally meant for a reave build but at last minute i changed to frost blades and so the 'elemental' suffixes are not quite there either from tree or gear, its mostly a physical build. Regardless with my buffs up im averaging about 96k dps on a 5 link and can clear up to tier 11 maps without risking a death, lol.

Frost Blades > Melee Physical Damage > Faster Attacks > Multistrike > Added Fire damage

My passive tree below in case anyone is interested for a variation and class option. I do plan to try and optimize this build for next league in hopes to get better at it, especially with OP guide and insight.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAAYFtQX5DY0PqxEvEdUUdRXwFfYV_Ra_G60hYCP2JIsk_SaVKgsqOC5TMHEwfDIBNe82PTfUOkI67UMxRJ5F9Ed-Sn1LeEz_TZJOKlFHU7tVS1eXW69eRWBBYeJieWKsY3Bkr2VNaoxsCGyMb1dwUnX9eBl7FIFBhG-E2Yd2idOKOIw2jX2Nv5LzlLiVzJsmnaqi2aOKpHikwrDYshm0xbVIvTa-p7_VwYvBoMHVwuzDOsgUz3rTb9Qj1ELWB9rB2-fdqN7445_nVOtj7T_uDvGK9W_5Y_rr_MX_3g==?accountName=l2ob&characterName=Therob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info