What's the best class/skill to race with?

Im looking to play in the next headhunter race tonight and Im wondering whats the best class/spec to level fast?

Thanks in advance.
IGN Ken__Kaniff
you might notice that literally every single first place finish is a shadow playing traps
Last edited by Trollen on Jan 30, 2016, 10:39:46 PM
"
Trollen wrote:
you might notice that literally every single first place finish is a shadow playing traps

9 of the races this season have been won by Shadows, with 6 of those being burst races. Please do not spread uninformed opinions (or troll people asking serious questions).

As for your question, Knightmare, would you rather play melee or caster? Do you want to have the potential to win first overall? It seems that you're a newer racer, I would recommend probably witch or shadow. Any combination of flame totem, fire trap, and firestorm can usually carry you for 1 hour races. However, a lot of people play melee/ranger to take advantage of the headhunter bonuses. It's up to you, try them out and see what you like.
SeoHyun (www.twitch.tv/Awkamess)
My racing guides for S11:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/15DtU8a7ruzt_q7x51pS6lG4QOl_XxAmcdP6RU-61qUU

"Terrex is irrelevant." ~Lonestar420 2015
"
Awkamess wrote:
"
Trollen wrote:

9 of the races this season have been won by Shadows, with 6 of those being burst races. Please do not spread uninformed opinions (or troll people asking serious questions).

As for your question, Knightmare, would you rather play melee or caster? Do you want to have the potential to win first overall? It seems that you're a newer racer, I would recommend probably witch or shadow. Any combination of flame totem, fire trap, and firestorm can usually carry you for 1 hour races. However, a lot of people play melee/ranger to take advantage of the headhunter bonuses. It's up to you, try them out and see what you like.

Cool man, thanks. I definitely don't race much, but I have before. Not going for #1 or anything, just want to have some fun and get some points. I think I'll try out caster with flame totem. THank you
IGN Ken__Kaniff
For the Headhunter races I recommend a melee spec because they benefit a TON from the rare mods (and have good unbuffed single target damage to kill the rares in the first place).

But for every other race you're better off as a caster!*

*Except maybe the Exiles Everywhere race which is a lot like Headhunter. But that's a party race so w/e.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info