New "Start Later" Races

There are a lot of gems\gear that needs to be adjusted, what is the timetable on this adjustment?

Compiling a list (Work in progress)

Urgent: You cannot drop flasks, I almost died 3 times trying to upgrade flasks. I understand this is so people cannot mule quicksilvers, but why not just give us 2 QS then? This was insane and you cannot get them out of your inventory.

Do I really need to program a /destroy command?

Gear Adjustments

1. Iron rings on Marauder\Ranger\Duelist
2. Faster attacks cannot be level 2 on marauder, no marauder levels this in a race (except if the race is going to 2+ hours).
3. Shadow should get flamedash, lightning warp isnt a reward for Shadow
4. Herald of ice is not used OVER thunder, but people should have both.
5. Shadow doesn't start with green green anywhere for faster+whirling blades
6. The health roll is the level 1 health roll?
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Completely agree on the flasks. Think you can destroy them in town thought, but it's meh.

"
1. Iron rings on Marauder\Ranger\Duelist

Agree.

"
2. Faster attacks cannot be level 2 on marauder, no marauder levels this in a race (except if the race is going to 2+ hours).

Can't really say anything, don't play as marauder. So I quess I agree :P

"
3. Shadow should get flamedash, lightning warp isnt a reward for Shadow

You can mule it.

"
4. Herald of ice is not used OVER thunder, but people should have both.

You can also mule all heralds.

"
5. Shadow doesn't start with green green anywhere for faster+whirling blades

Can also mule this. Ranger.

"
6. The health roll is the level 1 health roll?

Probably to avoid ppl selling the items for alt shards.

I really wonder why they made flasks not muleable. Everyone getting double QS would remove a lot RNG.
Last edited by Karvarousku on Jan 28, 2016, 4:04:16 PM
Fix the Duelist gems and gear to be in line with its actual Str/Dex hybrid class status, rather than a clone of the STR Marauder. WTF? If i want to play a Marauder, i'll play... a Marauder.

Altho it seems like the intent is to ignore classes and simply give everyone the current best "endgame" gems and gear setup based on statistics from last season. A bit odd, but i guess there's some logic?
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Life and Mana Flasks in alternate start race events can now be dropped and traded.
One of the Life and Mana Flasks on each character in alternate start race events has been downgraded to a lower tier.
Weapons and their socketed gems for the Witch, Templar, Shadow and Scion in alternate start race events can no longer be dropped or traded.
The Ranger's gloves in alternate start race events which begin in Act 3 now have a red socket.

from latest patch
None of the classes started with weapon elemental gem, correct me if im wrong. Would be a nice addition if we wanted to mule it!
IGN: Rollface
If they don't want people to afk in docks in the act2 one, then I think it needs to be longer.

Also thx Chris for giving scions firestorm.
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
i agree with mors on the shadow comments. i would have assumed iron rings were a given for melee classes but i guess not?

also, i second what ZROX is saying (act2 start), i went to dried lake as a shadow and it wasn't worth it.

-HeaT
youtube.com/heatfury
twitch.tv/heatzgaming

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info