[2.1] Vacuum Cyclone, Cleaning up Wraeclast!

Hi, I would like to introduce you to my build
Build credit goes to Ghudda our softcore mad scientist
This build can be done on any budget, i made this as my first character in the Talisman League
The most expensive piece of gear was the Empires Grasp
The next piece of gear that you will need is the Aegis Aurora but that isnt necessary until you reach end-game maps
Bandits
Normal-Oak
Cruel-Kill All
Merci-Oak
Enough of my Blabber lets get down to the nitty gritty of this build and why its so tanky and so much fun
Level 90 Passive Tree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwAAAdwEhwTkBS0GOQthDPcUIBo-G5ce3ygqKS4vzDJONZI26DndPC09D0CgQ-dGaUa3R35KyE9WT31QR1FgValXDVivXz9i7GVNaFhoZWjyagFqO26qbztyqXTtddB2rHfjeA15OXrve8N8uHzZffV-4oLkg1-DzITZhO-HKYnYiq-LT4-ZkBGRzpZsl3mXtKIAqW6playvr2yvp7M_tfK2irc-u-29Nr6nvrzAGsC_wYLEFcT2xq7PftNv15bYvdrB5FHp1eoY7w7wH_Gs8i_zBvOb9zL46_uq_gr_sA==?accountName=C1ON1&characterName=JustTheTipForSaltyTears

Leveling Gear
Spoiler
These are just examples of what you can use, however i suggest using ornament of the east when you get to a high enough level
Malachai's Simula is great leveling because it saves you on having to spend points to go blood magic while your leveling, once you can equip the ornament of the east you can unequip malachai's and get a better helmet

End-Game Gear
Spoiler

My Gems links
Spoiler

Blasphemy+ Enfeeble
once you feel like you have enough health i suggest switching Enfeeble for Vulnerability

Riposte + Vengeance + Stun + Endurance charge on melee stun
With high block and your retch+rumi's flask setup why not run this setup to gain endurance charges for FREE!!! , also when it triggers(and it triggers alot) it will also pull monsters towards you
Abyssal Cry + Inc AoE

Abyssal cry really helps with clearing out mobs and when it goes off, the knockback effect is triggered and it pulls the monsters towards you, not a huge plus but hey any knockback helps

Vaal Cyclone + Faster attacks + LgoH + Inc AoE

I run two of these setups purely bc i feel like this build needed more clear speed esp on those outdoor maps and being able to chain vaal cyclones really makes it easy to clear a Arid lake in 5mins or to pull a ghost into a mob to get some items

Auras:
Herald of ash
Really helps with clearing out those monster and applying some DoT on the monsters your dragging around with you

Artic Armour
Another layer of Defence just to help you survive

Enfeeble or Vulnrability linked to Blasphemy
Enfeeble will greatly help you survive till you can swap over to Vulnerability, which will increase the HoA, Bleed,and Cyclone damage

Im sure there are multiple ways to keep upgrading this build and make it even more tankier but i traded tankiness for IIR/IIQ to make up for a moderate clear speed.
Best in Slot items:
Spoiler

Helmet: High Armour, Life, Resistances..Bonus IIR
Spoiler

Chest: Theres alot of choices here for you, You could go Ambu's Charge, Carcass Jack, Greeds Embrace but i chose to go belly of the beast for now because i dropped alot of life to pickup resistances in the tree to compensate for my IIR gear because any IIR gear is gonna be expensive if you do IIR+life+Resistances and im not about that life

Belt: I chose to use The Retch because it makes my Rumi's Flask last 8Seconds, Which is insane

Boots: When leveling i used Atziri's Step to help capitalize and survive damage, Now that i dont care about leveling i chose to use Goldwyrms

Amulets: Stone of Lahzwar need i say more? Block Block Block

Rings: Dex+Int is what you want.. Bonuses: Life, Physical dmg, IIR, Attack Speed

Weapon: Double Claw, Twin Claw, Gemini Claw are the only claws you can use for this build
% increased Physical damage, Add #-# Physical Damage, IAS.. Bonuses any type of damage added to attacks, Hits Cause bleed, Attack Range, Int, Dex

Shield: When leveling i used a shield with 1.5k armour with Block chance, once you get to t6+ maps i suggest switching to an Aegis

Flasks: Ideally you want a Taste of hate, but i cant afford it so instead i chose to use a double Rumi's Combo bc you now have 25+ seconds of flask effect which is insanely great
Last edited by C1ON1 on Jan 27, 2016, 5:02:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info