[2.1 Talisman] Ele Barrage build idea - need help

Hi all,

So I had this idea to make an ele barrage build after seeing some amazing barrage clips on YT. The version I've seen was a phy one starting in the duelist area. But after seeing the details it was a standard league one with crazy expensive gear.

What I have in mind is a budget version using elemental dmg. This is just an idea of the tree, I guessing my pathing is terrible and hence I'm reaching out to you guys to help me clean it out, and most importantly share your thoughts if this could actually work.

the build:
new planned tree

what I was thinking to use are a pair of Piscator's Vigil wands and 3x Volley Fire jewel.
I only managed to squeeze 3 of them while still keeping a decent stats elsewhere (imo).

Anyway I would like to know what u guys think.
Can this work ? will it have enough dmg ? or is it a garbage idea ?

Thanks all

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jan 15, 2016, 7:01:23 AM
I though a bit about the build, and made some changes to the tree, here and there.

Still waiting for comments... guess not many ppl play wanders anymore (dead builds?)

also I may go wand + shield instead (Few changes to the tree will be needed).

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
a bit more optimized tree

DW Piscator's only benifit you by granting you the DW crit chance between ranger and duelist, as the wed modifier is "with this weapon" and that means it's local.

Your pack clear will be amazing but single target is guaranteed to be shit so you need a 4L frenzy/PS setup. Run wrath and herald of thunder.

6L
Barrage - chain - WED - added lightning damage - increased critical damage/pcoc - lightning pen/pcoc

4L
Frenzy/PS - WED - added lightning damage - increased critical damage/pcoc

Make sure to get power charge somewhere.

Edit: crown of eyes + high spell damage shield will boost your damage a lot

Spoiler
As for a sidenote, I'd never expect helpful feedback by randomly starting a thread and expect experienced people to see it and answer - why would they browse through the build thread list when they are already experienced in the area? If you really want some input, ask the pros. In this case, my suggestion is to go to those active wander guides and send PM to the OPs
Last edited by joeshinつ on Jan 15, 2016, 2:07:03 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info