[2.1][HC] NonRipperino's MOST OP Bladefall ! IMMORTAL ! BUDGET ! 28k dps, armor, evasion, block !

Ladies and gentlemen ! I give you - [2.1][HC] NonRipperino's Tanky DPS Bladefall !

Video featuring T3 map - crit chance/multi + many totems https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQkWzE6Lo6g

Here's a quick info about what im presenting to you.

So the main point of this build, is to reach almost every defense you can get while still having a decent dps.

"How's that even possible? - one would ask.

In most cases, you're either - Tanky without a decent dps, or squishy achieving high dps meter.

Well, I can give you both ! Get in the lecture !

This build has potential of reaching around 6-7k life, 60% block, 12k armour, 14-15k evasion with dps up to 29k!

So, as far as it goes I've hit level 78 and I will update the build as i progress further. Till now, I had totaly no problem running maps up to even T8 (kinda early, huh ?).

So here's how my stats look like :
          DAMAGE STATS - no flask          

DPS WITH ATZIRI'S PROMISE FLASK

DAMAGE STATS - with flask          

And finally, defense. We're getting our stats from 3 things.

Armor - all our armour comes from a shield, just a shield, boosted by %def from shield and armour nodes.

Evasion - all our evasion comes from Alpha's Howl and Grace, boosted by evasion nodes.

Block - all our block comes from shield(dem Einstein!), boosted by block chance nodes.

DEFENSE STATS          

BUDGET ! YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT !

ALL you need is a couple uniques! Pretty cheap ones !

So here's what you need :

Tabula rasa - around 15-18c

Alpha's Howl - around 15-20c

Cybil's Paw - around 3c

Lioneye's Remorse - around 3c

Just 4 items to make it work !          

Tabula Rasa ?! In HARDCORE league ? are you out of your mind ?
It's cheapest and most efficient option, and you're not gonna die with it, belive me !
All my def stats are made with TABULA !

MORE EXPENSIVE OPTION(we want to switch tabula to a 6L Lightning Coil later on :

Lightning Coil          

MY CURRENT GEAR          

Cast When Damage Taken Setup          

So we need a 4L, the gem setup is :

CWDT(lvl1) - Increased Duration - Immortal Call - Tempest Shield

Auras          

So, about Auras setup. We're running Alpha's Howl with additional Mana Reserved Reduction from Passive Skill Tree.

Thanks to that, we can run 100% Mana Reserved(Since our BladeFall is linked to Blood Magic) :

Grace - Boosts our evasion really nice, which means we can survive more !

Arctic Armour - Additional defensive option, we get LESS Physical and Fire damage taken. On top of that, it leaves a Chilled Path behind us - it combines really well with Whirling Blades !

Hatred - The only offensive aura we're running, but it's definitely enough. Hatred boosts our DPS by tons, don't forget that !

If you can't afford alpha's - i suggest running - Grace - AA - Herald of ash

Bandits          

So, Oak is our master yoda in PoE. We love to help him, hehe.

Normal - Help oak (For HP boost obviously)

Cruel - Help oak (For %physical damage, Bladefall scales with % increased physical damage[like bonus from rustic sash] but it doesn't scale with flat or weapon physical damage, remember that ! )

Merciless - Kill ALL (For additional skill point obviously)

FLASKS          

Gems !

6L GEM SETUP          

6L GEM SETUP - Bladefall - Spell Echo - Faster Casting - Controlled Destruction - Concentrated Effect - BLOOD MAGIC

4L or 5L setup if you can't afford Tabula !

4L/5L GEM SETUP          

4L setup - BladeFall - Spell Echo - Faster Casting - Conc. Effect

5L setup - BladeFall Spell Echo - Faster Casting - Conc. Effect - Controlled Destruction.

IMPORTANT NOTE !

Those are the best DAMAGE wise setups. But take in mind that we're not running Blood Magic with Life Leech here. So you can't reserve 100% of your mana.

I suggest running Hatred + Arctic armour as auras then.

So here's additional 4/5L setup when your Life Regen will be enough to sustain Blood Magic.

4L with BM - BladeFall - Spell Echo - Faster Casting - Blood Magic

5L with BM - BladeFall - Spell Echo - Faster Casting - Blood Magic - Conc. Effect

Leveling 6L setup :

6L GEM SETUP          

6L LEVELING SETUP - Bladefall - Spell Echo - Faster Casting - Controlled Destruction - Life Leech - BLOOD MAGIC

YOU JUST SIMPLY SWITCH OUT CONC. EFFECT FOR LIFE LEECH TO SUSTAIN HP COST FROM BM !

And finally Passive skill tree ! We're getting like :

- 206% life(w jewels you can get even up to 227% !)

- 5,4% life regen !

- 405% increased shield defenses + 144% increased armour!

- 29% additional block chance !

- 222% increased evasion !

- and much much more !

Whole info about leveling progress. What to pick, where to start, where to go ! :

LEVELING SECTION          

So, just after killing Hillock, I strongly suggest to get 3 items that will serve you from the beggining up to level 28(bladefall).

This talisman with Flame totem gem socketed is one of the best leveling options. At level 10 you can own everything with 0 effort. - Price - 1chaos

Lifesprig ! Yea, it kinda helps us out. As main skill alongside with flame totem I suggest using Firestorm, Freezing Pulse - it's your personal choice, for the long time flame totem will be the main dmg source. - Price - 2chaos

And at last, Wanderlust boots. Movement speed, cannot be frozen, mana regen - what else do we need ?
- Price - 1chaos

Oh yea, the leveling tree !

20 points          

So we pretty much go for dmg and life nodes in here, with a bit of ele resist.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_JpVh4lVLdf2Eb9RCtUjrYxEvNj2dqmyMYqwPqw==

60 points - Blood Magic gem         

A lot more life, and finally we have 5,6% life regen.

At this point you can pick the Blood Magic gem. Your life regen should be enough to sustain the cost. If not, add life leech gem.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAsNii2cgU9W9qjBa_D6t1_SaVJIuEb2HiwzrUQlVLGYq1SJcG62PEohEvNj27452q_rpsjH11YqzTfu969qMVIC2DGbS-p2VNvTZHfoTZL8zBgk1GYuyE79rBdO0FLXrvAdx346lueWjBBF8_FCDvDlBH9kiMzz38WGM=

I will try to update the build all the times while progressing.

If you have any questions, leave them here or just leave a PM. :)

With all regards to MANIEKRTCW for the backup to make this builds so awesome !
Last edited by letthal on Jan 16, 2016, 9:08:48 AM
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2016, 11:46:12 PM
Changelog :

- Added new video of T3 map.

- Added CWDT Setup.

- Added 4L/5L gem setups.

- Added Auras and Bandits sections.

- Added whole Leveling Section, it's at the bottom of the build.
Last edited by letthal on Jan 16, 2016, 9:16:11 AM
Seems good! How about a lvling atack skill? And maybe best shield till we get Lioneye's Remorse? Keep up the good work =). Also who cant affor tabula what would be best 4l/5l till we get it?
Last edited by joaombf on Jan 15, 2016, 12:59:45 PM
Can you add Auras and Bandits section please
Thanks guys !

Added the stuff you asked about.

I will add whole leveling setup, Skill Tree, progression and so on a bit later. With new videos. Stay tuned !

Cheers, NonRipperino !
Hey..

I have skilled the 2 nodes for mana reservation and I am using an Alphas Howl.
But i can't run all 3 Auras. o.O
Grace 44%
Hatred 44%
AA 22%

Any hints?

Thx
"
PempasBomber wrote:
Hey..

I have skilled the 2 nodes for mana reservation and I am using an Alphas Howl.
But i can't run all 3 Auras. o.O
Grace 44%
Hatred 44%
AA 22%

Any hints?

Thx

Hello !

In order to be able to run those 3 auras you need to pick up The Charisma node(the one between ranger and shadow). It's the only aura node from my tree so it's hard to miss that. And it's important to have the aura's socketed in Alpha's Howl since it grants +2 to level of aura gems.

With those steps done, it'll be perfectly reserving 100% of your mana.

Hope i could help !
Last edited by letthal on Jan 16, 2016, 6:43:02 AM
yep... thanks again ;) I just missed this damn node :D
Hi i am trying this build , and i like to know whats the leveling passive tree.

im doing all life nodes first , them the mana , them the block ones, do you have some tips to how to do it better?
Hey, I plan on running this build in a couple of days when I get home.
But I was also wondering if you have tried running it with blade vortex? The trees would be pretty interchangeable I imagine?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info