[2.1] ElectroZombi's Cyclombi - 4 Spell Physical CoC Cyclone Tank (Hardcore Talisman)

ElectroZombi's Cyclone CoC Physical Spell Tank

Introduction & General Build Information
Hi guys, my name is Electrozombi and I am finally back with a new cast on crit build i ve recently created in the Hardcore Talisman league. The build is relatively cheap to get working but of course in the endgame you will have enought options to further increase it s power! This build procs Bladefall, Ethereal Knives & Cascade within a 5-link by using Cyclone and Cast on Critical Strike! As for a 6l, which i recently got, i added Shock Nova as a 4th spell. It is really tanky & has +5k Life easily! 6 Jewel slots! Lot of Armour & Evasion! You will also be able to do mods like Temporal Chains, - Max Res, Enfeeble, No Regen in HARDCORE with EASE !

Pros
Spoiler

- Cheap ! (budget version listed below)
- Fun to play (procing tons of spells around you)
- Good for Party Play (will benefit from each aura + sharing charges with conduit is just 1 skillpoint)
- Reflect Safe (not for ele or phys reflect map mods but for any kind of monsters that reflects phys or ele dps)
- High DPS (low tooltips but reality looks different )
- Easy Leveling (switch to full build at lvl 55ish)
- Can do any map mods (apart from reflect)
- Tanky ! 4k+ Armor, 2k+ EV, 23-26% Shield Block Chance, perma Endurance Charges, Immortal Call)
- 250+ Life Reg
- 0 Mana Cost of Skills

Cons
Spoiler

- Good CPU and GPU recommended since we are cast on crit !
- Can't handle physical reflect maps (probably also no elemental reflect map mod)

Stats
Spoiler

Offensive
80% Crit with 3 Power Charges up!

Defensive
+ 4 Endurance Charges & leech from Warlods Mark Aura | Immortal Call setup | Fortify
+ Granite Flask! (picture without flask)

Spell Damage
Spoiler

Ethereal Knives Lvl 20

Glacial Cascade Lvl 20

Bladefall Lvl 20

Shock Nova Lvl 18

Gear
Spoiler
My Gear Lvl 91,5

Spoiler

Budget & Recommended Gear
Spoiler

Helm - Rat's Nest (only option in this slot) [40c]
Armour - 5 link AR/EV Base (high Armour / high Life | Colors: 3 Green 2 Blue) [5c]
Gloves - rare AR gloves with 5-10% increased Attack speed & Life / Resists) [5c]
Boots - rare AR boots with 30% Movement, Life & Resists [10c]
Belt - rare rustic stash with Life & Resists (+ Armour) [5c]
Weapon - Vagan Dagger (Hit's Cannot be Evaded) with 8+ Crit Chance (craft Crit Chance for Spells/Multiplier/Spell DPS) [10c]
Shield - 1000+ Armour Base with Life & Resists [5c]
Rings - 2x -8 Elreon Rings (Diamond Ring prefered) with Life & Resists [10c both/4c(for 2 regal)/8c both life craft]
Amulet - 60%+ Global Crit Hexclaw Talisman with Life & Resists [10c]

= 103 Chaos if you don't have any gear yourself you can use !!
---> therefore you wil probably stay under 1 Exalt (56 current ratio) costs!
---> with that gear you can just start upgrading to more life/more armour gear, Malgiaro's Virtuosity (i used em from lvl 90on after 5k life) a more dps Vagan Dagger & eventually a 6l!

Best Armour in Terms of Life is Belly of the Beast!
Also Lightning Coil is possible!!!

Flasks - up to you ! apart from life flasks get each flask you use with Surgeon's mod (Chance to gain flask charge on critical strike) & always have a flask granting bleed removal!
Jewels - up to you! Most importantly get 5-7% Life on them! Other good mods are: xx% Phyiscal Damage, xx% increased Damage, xx% increased area damage, xx%global multiplier, spell damage, resists, dexterity!

Gems & Links
Spoiler

6-link Cyclone - Cast on Critical Strike - Bladefall - Glacial Cascade - Ethereal Knives - Shock Nova
3-link Blade Vortex - Increased Duration - PowerChargeonCrit
3-link Whirling Blades - Fortify - Faster Attacks
3-link CWDT - Immortal Call - Increased Duration - (Summon Chaos Golem)
2-link Warlods Mark - Blasphemy
1-link Flame Dash (eventually with Faster Casting)
Herald of Ice
Herald of Fire

* get quality gems! order of importance: cyclone, cast on crit, bladefall, increased duration, faster attacks, fortify..

Leveling
Spoiler

Level as whatever you prefer! If you want to start the cyclone cast on crit as early as possible, I would recommend starting at Level 55 (since you can use a Rat's Nest from that level on) and here is the leveling tree for having your full cyclone crit chance +4 jewel slots with just 61 points!
poeurl.com/vPY

* you will be fine with just leveling up your gems! if you want a dps increase just buy the gems lvl 20 when you reach lvl 70!

Passive Tree

Bandits
Spoiler
Help Oak / Help Kraytan / Help Oak(or Alira for Power Charge)

FAQ
Spoiler

66,69% Crit Chance for CoC? You Kiddin?
Spoiler
No, actually not! Since we have a Vagan dagger and high attack speed & cyclone that hits multiple times, you will feel that it s really good with just 66,69% Crit chance! In enfeeble you will fall down to 64 but even that is easy! With 3 Power Charges you will have 80% Crit ! Easy! Just generate them with Blade Vortex - Power Charge on Crit - Increased Duration

No leech? What???
Spoiler
You will have your Warlods Mark Aura up all the time providing you with Endurance Charges & 2% Life Leech! You will really feel that leech and thus you won't feel any rare phys or ele reflect mobs! Besides that you will have 250 Regen with 5000 Life (you can even invest in more regen) & you will benefit from mods on gear or jewels that have life gained on hit!

Party Play?
Spoiler
Watch out in party play with aura supporters! You will benefit from EACH aura in this game! Anger, Wrath, Hatred will SIGNIFICANTLY increase your dps!! Elemental reflect rare's will hurt then!!! Defensive wise you will also benefit from Grace & Hatred, Vitality and the others! It also doesn't drop FPS that much as Kinetic Blast or Barrage CoC Builds do!
Additional, you can also pick up Conduit to share your charges with your team with just 1 skillpoint investment! (Eventually consider running blood rage and pcoc then (but regen is gone then ;) ))

Which Map Mods can't be done?
Spoiler
You shouldn't be running PHYSICAL REFLECT anytime! You can TRY doing Elemental Reflect without cascade & low level shock nova (just for shock effect) or pcoc - but i can't guarante that the build can handle it! Additonally I would not do IMMUNE TO CURSES Mod. Our leech is gone then and we can just get endurance charges by using Enduring Cry.
Temporal Chains is easy with Rat's Nest and maybe you can also get a surgeon's quicksilver flask of adrenaline for even more speed!

You Didn't Pick Up Spell Damage Nodes?
Spoiler
True! Because I scale the damage with %phsyical damage from either the tree or from the 6 jewel slots of this build! Bladefall & EK are phsyical spells as well as cascade doing phsyical damage too. Just the 4th spell is no phys!

What about Blade Vortex as Spell for the CoC Setup??
Spoiler
I actually planned and leveled this build with procing vortex and bladefall! It was great BUT you will lag as hell! Since each vortex got's its own crit chance and is thus rolled the game lags like crazy then! I removed blade vortex after doing a daily haku and he spawned SRS! I started cycloning and the game froze down to like 1 fps each 3 seconds! After that i swapped in casade !

Atziri?
Spoiler
Not yet tested & will probably just test it if i die ;)

Any General Advices & Playstyle?
Spoiler
Just cycle! Everything will shatter away! I recommend always using a surgeons granite with curse removal while cycloning it! Be careful with Allies Cannot Die Mod on Totem or Rare Mob - you will lag a bit when cycloning through large packs of mobs which can't die! Same goes for shrines! It s safer to kind of cycle around and hit the mobs standing there because cascade's aoe will anyway kill those that are closer to the shrine!

Any More Questions Unanswered?
Spoiler
just write a comment in this thread and I will respond :)

Videos
Spoiler

- Build Explanation and Indepth Gearing
(coming soon)
- Bazaar T10 Gameplay Video (with 66,69% Crit ! (80% with 3 Power Charges up )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agnCz-yPi_w

Thanks for reading the guide! I hope you will enjoy this build as I do! Cheers
Last edited by Electrozombi on Jan 14, 2016, 7:10:31 AM
updated: Power Charges in Guide !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info