[2.1] CoC barrage is not dead! FireWorX - Volley Fire Low life CoC | Video Gorge Run in 2:12

Warning! Playing this build might trigger seizures in those with eplepsy.

For every1 else, I present to you FireworX!!

You might have heard of or seen coc wanders, like shatter chuck, shatter chuck light, song of fire and pizza etc. But thanks to the introduction of a new jewel, we can now take it to a completely new level. Introducing volley fire:

For a very long time, you have either chosen between barrage as a trigger, which forces you to aim att a specific enemy to trigger coc. Though when you have a big single target, it works relly good. The other alternative has been coc with kinetic blast with gmp, extremely good for a gathered pack, but terrible on single targets or spread out mobs. Also uses great deal of mana.

Volley fire solves all of that. You keep your great single target with barrage and get a great aoe in the deal as well. I use 2 volley fire, which gives me 5 projectiles (spread out) on first hit of barrage and last hit.that is up to 12 hits per barrage, from 4, that is 3 times the hits. ALso they spread out so you dont have to aim! And the best thing is, it uses no more mana than barrage...

Now, that is not enough. Going low life we have had a huge issue with leeching and gaining power charges. Well all of that is solved now.

Introducing da BLasphemy!

Blasphemy enables you to use warlords mark (2% life leech) and assasins mark (power charge on kill and lods of extra crit chance and dmg) as auras.

Warlords mark also gives endurance charge on kill, which means that you when hit trigger CWDT immortal call which lasts for about 2 seconds, protecting against physical reflect and hard hitting mobs.

Best thing is that you can reserve both of those curse auras on life, which means you can use your whole mana pool for other auras.

Now if 2% isnt enough leech, we can get 15 times that leech in the form of lightning leech(I know it's not that much more that you will notice, but at least a little more) with this beauty:

I wear 2 of them and have them constantly up, with this flask to remove its negative side of shocking you:

Reflect immune and nice to have against bosses to the least.

Low life Witch Skill Tree

Hybrid (life/es) tree (coming soon...)

My Gear
Spoiler

Lots of upgradeable gear. Nothing mirrored or even close to mirrored...

Off hand whirling blades gear (maybe a es shield would be safer xD)

Gem links (coming soon)

I've tried a lot of triggering, using blade vortex to check out how well I trigger. Barrage with no support but volley fire gives about 3 triggers per attack. Barrage+gmp around 3-5. Kinetic blast + gmp around 7 in perfect scenarios, 1 trigger in worse scenarios. Barrage+chain gives around 6-8 under most scenarios (a lot lot more scenarios than kinetic blasts good trigger scenarios) with more than 1 target. But the most important part is actually the feel, and as I have tried all the ways of triggering, volleyfire barrage+chain is the best feeling one!

So I find Barrage+coc+chain+arc+spell+spell to be the best combo. In curse immune maps you can change one spell for power charge on crit support gem if you dont have Skyforth boots.

My gem links are currently barrage+coc+chain+arc+bladefall+glacial cascade. It wrecks about anything and can with ease carry full parties.

Stats

Spoiler

Album of stats:
http://imgur.com/a/cuAyv

Normal map scenario self buffed, no flasks activated.

Also note that I constantly shock all mobs (50% more dmg), including all bosses except atziri, thats to vinktar flask. Also assasins mark gives me 45% more dmg on crit and also 10% added crit to all spells. So pack dmg is probably around 1 million, single target hard bosses, probably half coz of some lower accuracy on high lvl bosses.

Bladefall

Glacial Cascade

Arc

Barrage stats

Immortal call 2 second duration

Video gameplay (gorge in 2:12 up, more coming like easy cake atziri)

Spoiler

Gorge Run 2:12 - my usual gear, nothing different than what I map with
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLeYPjyfa-E

Number of procs of coc barrage illustration
https://youtu.be/KlZyA4bNqXI

Mana a issue? Hell no!
https://youtu.be/L9_j9KKp2Tg

I'm open to about any question :)

IGN :ChrispieD, FreeZedByPulse, StruckByTunder
Last edited by ChrispieD on Feb 9, 2016, 4:39:44 PM
I played with him. He is clean map really fast. Very hard to catch him on map. :) This build is really good and alot auras. If you guys need to clean really fast without dead reflect mobs. This good options for that.
Hi !

I'm really intersted by a Low-Life Mana Barrage COC like him :

Spoiler
https://web.poe.garena.tw/forum/view-thread/90084/page/1

Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-gbLfGaKdo

but he doesnt share the skill three ... : /

Ur build is near i think, need more ! =)

Thanks.

Allright guys, I've updated with gorge video and some stat pictures and new lvl 93 tree. This build isn't designed to kill uber atziri, allthough normal atziri was easy cake.

It is surely more than possible to take down uber atziri without too much tweeking. Maybe getting rise of phoenix and the three flask nodes would be optimal, giving 100% fire res, making atziri a lot easier and adding 59% more dmg. Maybe it is possible with my current spec, as my flasks give me full es on every hit.
Nice build man ;) Never played CoC build, and YOU MY FIRST, spend all currency i have for it and it's great, offence and defence high, char with low life gear looks pretty cool too. One word - thanks.

lillhill1 in first reply wrote about chinese man's build and say about problems with finding skill tree this man. Here it is:
Spoiler
https://web.poe.garena.tw/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMABUIFtQmgDXwOSA5cEQ8RLxFQEZYUsBcvGYoagRqPGyUdFB2qIuoksCT9KgsqOCsKLJwvbzW5N9Q7DT9zQZZEq0V-RnFLrkwtTLNRR1F0Va5V1lxrXfJfamSdZOdq-mznbRltbG-ecFJwu3cHe9d_xoCkghCCHoMJhEiExYcTiEKJ04wLjDaNv45kj0aPpo_6kyeaYZuhm7WcpKEvoqOmmacrrJius7QMtUi2-rl8voq-7sHFwzrDbcfKyUTK085w0B_Q0ND12RPZW9-K37DhiOdU53To1ukC6rrrY-v17BjssO0_7-vyHfba96b31_rS-wn-Sf_e?accountName=hOrnyBabyS_mm&characterName=%E7%B1%B3%E9%8E%96

Maybe i help someone, and they benchmarking some tips from this builds and share them here)
Hello.

Thx for posting your build/ideas !

I saw you're using whirling blades on your video.
Question is : how can you use whirling blades with a wand ? I dont get it...
I thought this skill does not work with wands. And if you are using dagger, you can not use barrage right ?
Thank you for your future answer, I dont get it at the moment : )

IGN : Zakam
"
gdmsob wrote:
Hello.

I thought this skill does not work with wands. And if you are using dagger, you can not use barrage right ?

He is using daggers on swap to do so. You can confirm it if you notice his barrage icon becomes darker, indicating he wont be able to use that as a WB icon pops at the same time when he whirls around. Good for a speed run, not for regular mapping, since you'd be giving up slots that could be used to level spares.
Was not sure about it to be honest.

Thank you for your quick answer !!
IGN : Zakam
Last edited by gdmsob on Jan 29, 2016, 3:25:13 AM
"
gdmsob wrote:
Hello.

Hi!

It is correct as "pathofexiletoon" says. Whirling blades can not be used by wands and therefore I use swords off hand. It is also true that you lose 2-3 leveling slots in the offhand, but I do however not agree in the matter that it's not worth it. In fast parties you need to move as fast as the whirling bladers, which is the main usage scenario. Even with a 55% increased movement flask, you move slower than the whirling bladers, a lot slower. WIth my off hands I whirl as fast as about any whirler :)

I now added the items I use off hand to the thread :

Shoot if you have any other questions or don't agree with me ;)
Last edited by ChrispieD on Jan 30, 2016, 8:09:42 AM
what kinda of jewels are you running in the other 2 slots aside from volley fire ?

thx for the build btw. been trying to get gems leveled up on it... its a good thing i'm using a lvl 90 witch that had no xp cause ive died many times not having shav's yet.. chaos dmg basically kills me instantly lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info