[2.1]-Sethbine's Frozen Arc Lightning

Well Ive seen allot of Arc builds and this being my first build guide is because Ive not seen any like mine. That doesnt mean mines better or worse just different and fun. Clear Speed is amazing. Nothing Im using is super high cost except maybe the brotherhood which I got lucky and had one drop. I havent personally paid more then 2 exalts total rest I found myself. I went a different route then allot of the builds Ive seen and even though Im currently using iron will due to no extra mana cost I will either add more str to my build or passive tree or change to faster casting.

My Gear currently.

Spoiler

My Passive tree.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUABAcEswmqC2ENfBBYEQ8aOBpsG_EfAh8YJy8o-iycMjQ1kjpYOtg64TsNPC1Bh0bXTeNR-1XGV8lmVGhlaPJxhXIPcql2EXasfEt99X6vfseCm4LHg1-DzIPbhXuHZYuMjRmPRpBVlG-WdJo7m6GdrqIAplenCKyYrY2vbK-bsUK3PsBmwJrE9sauzLfNFs9-1XXVpti92V_Z_Nq53YzgEuFz5CLk7OWL6hjsOO0g7Tzv6_Af8kXz3fcy99f46_nd-ej-Cv6P?accountName=sethbine&characterName=TitanofLightningArc

Bandits-life, cast speed, passive

Leveling advice.
Spoiler
Its pretty easy to begin by using fireball or lightning tendtrils til level 12 and get Arc, I also used Flame Totem allot but searing bond totem would work well too. Currently Im only running one curse with CWDT but it seems to be enough with enfeeble to keep mobs off me when I need to move. Id suggest getting all the Templar passives first then move upto witch for intell since youll need plenty to run your spells then grab more life as you need it. I plan to be over 6k life and around 20k arc maybe more depending on what drops but Ill try to keep people posted.

Im currently sitting on 3800+hp and 750 es. Im getting 15% block and 29% evasion. With full resists.

And Im doing almost 21k which doesnt include lightning pen 35% so if my maths correct Im doing around 28k dps just with arc. I decided to try out normal Stormcall in a 4 link and was amazed at how strong it is and can be spammed so quickly. My stormcalls doing over 10k dps and great for solo fights.

A few special aspects of this build being the use of Brotherhood of the wolf.

Which turns 50% of my lightning damage into cold which allows me to use freeze/shock combo since once they are frozen they automaticly get shocked as well. This gives the build more damage but also more defense since freeze helps allot in keeping enemys off you and dead.

I stopped using Koams for now could go back to them later but I realized I wasnt getting evasion with them. Plus I dropped the shield claw so I neeeded more movement speed and a little better resists. Now my dps is way over the top for level 78. Lvl 18 arc. at almost 21k
I had mana issues but Im using clarity plus I have allot of mana regen on the passives and gear. So no more mana problems. Its full about as fast as I let go of the mouse.

So basicly allot of my uniques items work very well together to give me the mana I need the life to live and the power to kill everything. Oh I also use Vaal Storm call along with Vaal Skeletons and flame totem to assist vs solo bosses.

Well thanks guys/ladys for looking at my simple guild. I didnt have the gear I have now when I started out I did have a lifesprig which I used til I got better gear. Ill do my best to answer questions or give advice and keep this post updated. Remember comments and questions are always fine with me but, please be kind this is my first attempt at a build guide. thanks
Last edited by sethbine on Jan 11, 2016, 11:40:53 AM
reserved for future

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info