Spoiler
6k life easily when I hit level 92
37k-70k evasion
30% dodge
70% increased flask life recovery

Offense
Spoiler
40k-81k AoE DPS with lvl 19 gems, lvl 21 gems will push this to ~90k
One of the best builds in the game for Vaal Cyclone with ~200% increased movement speed at almost all times and the survivability to use it.

Skilltree

Gems/Links
Spoiler
6L Dual Strike (listed in order of priority)
Dual Strike - Melee Splash - Multistrike - Weapon Elemental Damage - Added Lightning Damage - Faster Attacks

4L Vaal Cyclone
Vaal Cyclone - Life on Hit - Fortify - Faster Attacks

Auras
Wrath + Grace
(much much later on you can use empower + enlighten)

4L Whirling Blades
Whirling Blades - Faster Attacks - Reduced Mana - Fortify

1L's
Blood Rage + Ice Golem

Extra Slots:
Cast When Damage Taken + either Firestorm or Ball Lightning + Blind

Cast When Damage Taken + Arctic Breath + GMP

level important gems such as wrath/grace/added lightning to try for level 21s

Bandits
Spoiler
Normal (my choice)
(Oak) or kill

Cruel
(Kraityn) or kill

Merciless
(Kraityn) or kill

Equipment
Spoiler
My current gear:

High flat evasion is very important on gear as it gives us survivability, damage, and movement speed. Other than that, grab flat elemental damage, % weapon elemental damage, and flask bonuses if possible.

Leveling
Spoiler
Get a static electricity ASAP and then just use the best elemental foils you can get for 1-3c every 10-15 levels until Dreamfeathers. A prismweave belt will also help a lot.

Videos/Gameplay
ign: reidan
Last edited by Reidan on Mar 23, 2016, 12:46:29 AM
Last bumped on Apr 15, 2016, 4:23:40 PM
This build looks awesome! You did not mention your jewels, did you put a static electricity between scion and shadow? It would push your basedamage a lot ;)
Theres one inbetween duelist/ranger but none of the other slots I have would be worth it since I got some decent 4 mod jewels pretty cheap.
Cloth and Chain would be better than Sentinel? it gives more eva & res.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
I like that this build gets down to the Duelist leech nodes, has a bunch of life, and grabs every Frenzy Charge. I've tried Dual Strike, though, and I don't like it. It hits in a limited direction, and the AoE for Melee Splash is small. What happens if you replace Melee Splash with Cleave and Dual Strike with Added Cold Damage? Cleave hits all around you and deals high damage. The AoE still sucks, but the clear speeds might be similar or better.

If you want more AoE, you could try something like this:

Also, doing high level maps with pure evasion melee but without Arctic Armour is risky, so you might want to add that in later. And I get the appeal of Whirling Blades, but if you use Leap Slam, you can hit multiple enemies at once with an instant curse (Leap Slam + Curse on Hit + Conductivity + Fortify). This works better if you can expand your AoE a bit, and the curse is very useful in obnoxious Elemental Equilibrium or lightning resist maps.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Jan 10, 2016, 10:56:58 AM
I think that cool
"
Cloth and Chain would be better than Sentinel? it gives more eva & res.

sentinel path is needed for scion life nodes at 80+
(that being said, cloth and chain is still a decent 2 points if you want it)
added a couple videos trying out some other skills suggested
Last edited by Reidan on Jan 12, 2016, 1:48:03 PM
Indeed. I looked at the wrong tree :p.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Can you update your skill trees? They are still using the old tree and do not work. I really like the way this build looks.

Thanks
Same here, this looks interesting. Please update

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info