[2.2] Cocotheone Life SRS End Game Build Necromancer

End game build - High damage build - viable on SC (low defences)

Viable hardcore to but with a lot of changes for safe play.

Currently Stats

- Cast max spirits allow them to survive 2 seconds
- Build can run all aura's using mana + cast spirits on mana: - Anger - Hatred - Haste - Clarity
- 98% effect of Non-Curse Auras you Cast: - Anger - Hatred

Offence

Defence

Misc

Passive Tree lvl100

Pros

- One of the faster farming build (no mirror items)
- No trouble with reflects mobs
- Can run maps with: -lower mana reg -max resist

Cons

- Low defence, need to play safe on end game maps
- Can't run maps with: -no reg -blood magic

Gear

Gems

3L+1S: Anger - Hatred - Generosity - Haste
4L: Arc - Curse on Hit - Elemental Weakness - Flammability / Enfeeble
4L: Flesh Offering - Vaal Discipline / Vaal Summon Skeletons - Vaal Haste - Increased Duration
2L: Enlighten - Clarity
4L: 4 Choice ( - Summon Chaos Golem - Fortify - Desecrate ) / Atziri (- Summon Chaos Golem - Fortify - Vaal Haste - Vaal Haste)

6L (aoe): SRS - Melee Physical Damage - Spell Echo - Multistrike - Minion Damage - Melee Splash

6L (single-target): SRS - Melee Physical Damage - Spell Echo - Multistrike - Minion Damage - Empower

Jewels

- 6 slots

Best choice of mods:

- Minions deal % increased Damage
- % increased maximum Life

- % increased Cast Speed with Fire Skills
- % increased Cast Speed while wielding a Staff
- % increased Cast Speed
- Minions have % increased maximum Life
- Minions have % Chance to Block

Bandits

Normal - Help Oak - +40 base Life
Cruel - Kill All - 1 passive skill point
Merciless - Kill All - 1 passive skill point

2.0 to 2.1 Atziri info

- on 2.1 more dmg against solo mobs (if can cast max spirits)

- on 2.1 Raging Spirits will split on Tri bosses / Atziri which makes it hard to do The Alluring Abyss but still viable to do deathless with good tactic

Info gear build

- 6l Gems don't need any change on 2.1

- Passive tree don't need much changes for life build

- +3 Staff to maximize the total dmg added from gems/curses

- Dual curse: high total dmg increased compared to only 3 nodes taken (bosses have 50% reduced curse effect - added quality from Curse on Hit)

- Best Dmg Curses: Elemental Weakness + Flammability / Enfeeble

(SRS: Damage conversion: 50% of their physical damage is converted into Fire Damage)
Apply Elemental Equilibrium + Elemental Weakness + Flammability +98% effect of Auras you Cast: - Anger - Hatred

- Replace Flammability with Enfeeble if want to play safe/farm

- Alpha's Howl: allow u to cast all - Anger - Hatred - Haste - Clarity + Immunity to be Frozen (boxes/mobs) +2 to Level of Socketed to all 4 Aura Gems added (Anger - Hatred - Generosity - Haste)

- Belly of the Beast: 40% max life added + resistances - it's the best body armour choice

- All other Gear: Life + Mana + Cast Speed + Resistances

Witch or Scion, what it's better 2.2

- From 2.2 Witch it's much better since u will get High buffs from the Necromancer class

For any questions or suggestions, leave a comment, Thanks
IGN=Cocotheone
Steam Full Online: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Cocotheone
Last edited by cocotheone on Mar 11, 2016, 6:28:42 AM
Last bumped on Mar 4, 2016, 2:14:42 PM
Noob question! I'm looking at Alpha's howl on poe.trade, do some of them not have the +minion dmg??
"
thebigboof wrote:
Noob question! I'm looking at Alpha's howl on poe.trade, do some of them not have the +minion dmg??

Yea that is from using a Vaal orb on it, the minion damage is just extra, you use the helm for the stuff it does to auras
added videos + info gear
IGN=Cocotheone
This seems like a powerful build! It's the first time I see an SRS build clearing a T15 map after 2.1.
The gameplay looks a bit, careful, but then again I have not seen how other builds fare in T15, so maybe it's normal.

I like the double curse CoH Arc setup. Is that a powerful clear speed boost? (compared to how you feel running curse-immune maps)

It does seem a bit squishy (e.g. in the Colosseum Map video, there are no damage-increasing mods on that map and you get hit once for like 5/6 of your life).

What adjustments would you make for HC (or simply for less squishiness)? Throw in Arctic Armor and get rid of Alpha's? Other tree?
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
"
Jadran wrote:
This seems like a powerful build! It's the first time I see an SRS build clearing a T15 map after 2.1.
The gameplay looks a bit, careful, but then again I have not seen how other builds fare in T15, so maybe it's normal.

I like the double curse CoH Arc setup. Is that a powerful clear speed boost? (compared to how you feel running curse-immune maps)

It does seem a bit squishy (e.g. in the Colosseum Map video, there are no damage-increasing mods on that map and you get hit once for like 5/6 of your life).

What adjustments would you make for HC (or simply for less squishiness)? Throw in Arctic Armor and get rid of Alpha's? Other tree?

I play careful on the end-game maps since my armour its very low, even with my 5.5k life + granite flask + chaos golem i will manage to survive like 3 hits on a t15+100% bonus dmg

The dual curses gives u enormous dmg boost on clear maps

It's very squishy, if u saw on the video i survived like 5/6 life remaining because i didn't had activated granite flask or enfeeble on the mobs and i survived the 3-4 hits

I think for HC u can make a lot of updates, remove anger use an Arctic Armour, probably u can remove alpha because u will have a lot of mana reserved, could add a +2 minion helm and use zombies + golem on it...the tree for full life can be the same...

I think for most HC builds its necessary to have like a Full Armour gear or AR+ES , even if u do a Life + ES build with low armour it can be more tanky to survive more (5k life + 3/4k es)
IGN=Cocotheone
Well, if I get get to T15 maps that's more than I've ever achieved, so that's good enough for me, even if I die a couple of times :)
Shavronne wrapped Kaom's waist,
with her gilded purple boots.
"You want my sockets?"
Thanks to linking to my DPS calculator, but I'm not sure you really played around with it enough.

In your Abyss video you're able to reach 50 SRS before opening the strongbox (around 4:30) without activating vaal haste.

This means that for you spell echo is purely 10% less damage at that point.

As a result you shouldn't really be using Echo any more, and probably use SRS-MD-MPD-Multi-Emp4-MSplash/AF in a Vagan staff. That would also allow you to get more life, 5.5k life/no armor really isn't viable since 2.0. Well it is, but in the same way that reave with abyssus is "viable."
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
"
MatrixFactor wrote:
Thanks to linking to my DPS calculator, but I'm not sure you really played around with it enough.

In your Abyss video you're able to reach 50 SRS before opening the strongbox (around 4:30) without activating vaal haste.

This means that for you spell echo is purely 10% less damage at that point.

As a result you shouldn't really be using Echo any more, and probably use SRS-MD-MPD-Multi-Emp4-MSplash/AF in a Vagan staff. That would also allow you to get more life, 5.5k life/no armor really isn't viable since 2.0. Well it is, but in the same way that reave with abyssus is "viable."

Ths for DPS calculator

Yea i didn't tested all thinks and looking always for upgrade...

Yea i could reach 50 SRS but sometimes for fast clear u not summon max spirits if u know u still clear them so fast...

What AF means "Added Fire Damage" ? Why do u think its better to add other gem instead of echo, even its 10% less total damage, u will not summon anymore 50 max spirit, and now on 2.1 they drastically reduced the dmg on high lvls and without max spirits u wont do high dmg anymore...

About the Vagan staff Signature mod, it could be an upgrade but u forgot that u will spend a lot of eternal to craft it for 3 modes or 6 modes, even if your Skulls CAN miss attacks don't know if that mode works right...

IGN=Cocotheone
Is this build noob friendly?
Do you recommend getting a 2+ fire gems or better buy a Pledge of Hands? ( http://poe.trade/search/arisikogeyamom example)
Can you make, please, a 'leveling passive' like p20 p40 etc... p100 ?
Last edited by SuperReCuenta on Jan 14, 2016, 10:43:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info