Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
How much does the build lose for going Pathfinder vs Deadeye?

It loses nothing. Pathfinder is straight a better pick for any archer now. You dont need more shit from Deadeye to clear packs faster, everything dies in miliseconds. Problem are the bosses and deadeye is shit as endency vs bosses. Pathfinder is hands down the best ranger class for bosses.

I know many ppl will disagree but i dont care, my ranger is already shaper viable in ESC.
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"

It loses nothing. Pathfinder is straight a better pick for any archer now. You dont need more shit from Deadeye to clear packs faster, everything dies in miliseconds. Problem are the bosses and deadeye is shit as endency vs bosses. Pathfinder is hands down the best ranger class for bosses.

I know many ppl will disagree but i dont care, my ranger is already shaper viable in ESC.

Could you link to that character? I am currently holding back on ascending because I cant decide between Deadeye and Pathfinder.

I am playing SSF and dont have access to all the BiS flasks, so Im unsure.

Is pathfinder worth it even with standard flasks, and is maybe the best option to go for deadeye and switch once I aquire better flasks?

Cheers
"
ben_hure wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"

Could you link to that character? I am currently holding back on ascending because I cant decide between Deadeye and Pathfinder.

I am playing SSF and dont have access to all the BiS flasks, so Im unsure.

Is pathfinder worth it even with standard flasks, and is maybe the best option to go for deadeye and switch once I aquire better flasks?

Cheers

If SSF you can start with Diamond/Stibnite/Basalt just to bolster defenses imo. I think if you're SSF or very budget just having Stibnite and trying to get an Atziri Flask can make things a lot smoother. And if you do manage to get a Voltaxic then Pathfinder Poison makes it insane as you don't have to waste a gem socket on Poison Gem.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Sep 14, 2016, 10:30:36 PM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"

Your characters are set to private, could you show anything of the character you claim is shaper viable?
"
ressiv wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"

Your characters are set to private, could you show anything of the character you claim is shaper viable?

My characters are hiden for a reason. But the builds i plan to share are on the forum. My Death's Opus Pathfinder is posted on Ranger forums.

But there are other builds im simply not willing to share. Shaper is not really that hard if you have experience to dodge his skills -> Mathil did him with what 15-17k TT ?
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
Last edited by eragon1111 on Sep 16, 2016, 9:58:51 AM
"
eragon1111 wrote:
Pathfinder is straight a better pick for any archer now. You dont need more shit from Deadeye to clear packs faster, everything dies in miliseconds. Problem are the bosses and deadeye is shit as endency vs bosses. Pathfinder is hands down the best ranger class for bosses.

Agreed, and I think PF is the best class for any archer since 2.2 to be honest. Best movement speed, amazing defenses, amazing damage with all the boosted flasks and utilities (free poison with increased duration, extra damage, extra attack speed). Having a diamond flask with 100% uptime is insane, especially if you plan to use Acuities to skip Vaal Pact.
Last edited by djnat on Sep 16, 2016, 12:34:42 PM
I played LA/BR in standard prior to Prophecy. Stopped playing through that league and came back to start an Essence character. I'm curious, from looking at a few profiles, it seems that most have dropped all extra Frenzy charges from the passive tree. Is there any reasoning behind that? They are fairly easy to maintain, and the boost you get when active seems tough to replace with only 6 passive points.
Sorry for noob question, but why run blood rage & frenzy?

Edit: Guessing Frenzy is to keep charges up bosses, but why not switch in?
www.twitch.tv/gakthorne

Betrayal : RF/JUGG
Last edited by Gakthorne on Sep 17, 2016, 9:35:40 PM
I recently dropped maligaro's got some gripped gloves with life tri res and picked up blood dances.
Put assassins mark on HoI with CoH and wala reliable 7 frenzy, 3 power charges while mapping, works quite nicely, and the DPS is much nicer than with maligaro's alone.
"
Gestrell wrote:
I recently dropped maligaro's got some gripped gloves with life tri res and picked up blood dances.
Put assassins mark on HoI with CoH and wala reliable 7 frenzy, 3 power charges while mapping, works quite nicely, and the DPS is much nicer than with maligaro's alone.

Maligaro is oudated as hell anyways.

Rares/Facebreaker or ofc Acuity is much better these days.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info