Cheap Critical Flame Totem Build(~20,000 DPS 40% Elemental Pen.)

About this Build:
-Its cheap(i've never been a rich player but even i did it easy)
-Its Strong (20K Dps late game with 40% Elemental pen.)
-Its good all the time(From act 1 normal to Act 4 Merciless, you will be strong)
-Fast map clear
-It use Flame totems, and flame totems are Awesome

How you play it:
Put your totems near the enemys and run if necessary.Thats all you will need to do against Bosses and on any map.Its similar do some old Necromancer builds, but you will be a lot more tank.

Build:

"

Passive Skill Tree:

Showing this build killing some creatures:

FAQ about this build:

Is it beginner friendly?
Answer
I think that yes.I'm Brazilian, and because of my main language i don't understand like 40% of many things in this game and i never search by tutoriais os builds on the inthernet(i did this one alone, and really don't know if there are other's similar of better than that), but even i know how to use it.You basically put 2 totems, run, put other 2, and run again.

Can i kill Atziri using this?
Answer
Probably Yes.I've searched on the inthernet and some people say that Malachai is stronger than Atziri, so if i killed malachai dying just 2-3 times(over 100 ping here in Brazil) with this, probably someone with more skills than me and some better gear can kill her easy

Do i need to build exactly all these items?

Answer

No.You can chance any Gear you want, only need to keep the totem's sup gems(Include the fire golem and the fire aura), Tabula and the passive skill Tree.Everything else you can change by something better.
Last edited by elpeleq42 on Jan 3, 2016, 6:22:21 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info