[2.1 - Talisman] IceCrush Crit-"Rigwalds Curse"-Facebreaker

Hey everyone,

first of all, english is not my native language, so you have to excuse any misspellings or -understandings. Second, this is my first guide ever, and its not (yet) the kind of "build-it-that-way"-guide, its more something i'd like to discuss.

While playing Talisman, i accidentially used my rare Amulett t1 in a stonecircle, and got this:

I never played a facebreaker-build before, but wanted to give it a try. So this is what i came up with. Please notice that my gear is very crappy right now, and the ress are not even capped due to my lack of currency.

The Idea behind this build is to stack a hudge amount of Critical Multiplier on the Gear, get a lot of Attackspeed, Phys-Damage and Crit-Chance frome the Claw-Passive nodes and then just smash everything in and with Critical Ice-Crush Strikes. I have ~250 Crit Multiplier right now, and with 30k Dps while playing on Merciless, this results in simply One-Hitting Piety.

Gear

Only thing i know for sure is i will switch to Atziri's Step, because of the Spelldodge Chance.

SkillTree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAF4BCQSxBbUHHgguDkgRLxGWFf0WvxmOG60i6iP2JJ0mlSoLKwowcTB8MgE2PTpCPeJHBkjuSVFLHEt4TZJRR1HZVUtd8mHiYlpirGqVbIxvV3BSeBl4rnsUfXWJ04w2jX2NgY2_j8GSgJUumhebJpuNnaqi2aOKpzSwkrDYsbOyGbTFtUi42cGgwuzPetN-1CPWB9vn3UjdqOjW62Ptg-4O8NX2_P66_5M=?accountName=Liberacion&characterName=_Rain_Maker_

GemSetup

Attack:
IceCrush - IncAoE - Cold Penetration - Faster Attacks - Melee Physical Damage.
I really need to get PoC in the setup, but since my chest is corrupted, no chance atm.
IncAoE is important, im not sure about the rest. Other support could be Fortify, IceBite, Hypothermia. I swap IncAoE with ConAoe before bossfights, and right now i am leveling PtL for Phys-Reflect-Maps, to transfer all my Physical to Elemental Damage.

Aura:
HoI and Hatred
I am also leveling Haste, not sure what i will use, havent had the chance yet to test survivability in the endgame-content.

Curse
I am working on a effective way to apply either Assasins or Warlords Mark, but i havent figured one out yet. CoH with HoI was not working good enough! Maybe Cwdt, but right now, i am manually casting Assasins Mark and have Warlords Mark supported by Cwdt.

Problems right now:
-Ress are not maxed right now, thats a hudge problem. When i'll switch to Atziri's Step, i have 2 rings, the chest and the shield left to max my ressistances, and i am also thinking about wearing a Carcass Jack someday. Dont know if thats even possible.
-Not enough life
-Shitty gear
-Dont know how to keep PowerCharges up.

Okay, thats all i can afford right now with my hangover. I'll poste some Screens later(?). I hope there are some people out there trying to play similar builds, so we can exchange experiences.

Last edited by Liberacion on Dec 30, 2015, 9:55:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info