2.1 CoC Horde Minions by HuntingU

Hello! and welcome to my 1st try at making a build!

So I've ben playing path for about 3 years now, and I've ben working on a build that uses the best of what I love in one build, so Cast on Crit, and Minions!

[VIDEO PROOF!]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaPrN-Tjmb0&feature=youtu.be

[Talents]
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAB2MJoA18DdERDxEvEVAUsBa_GyUbyBzcIG4i9CaVKPoqCyqYKwosRjW5PL0_c0V8RnFI50uuTC1Ms025UDBQQlM1V8lakV3yYeJjQ2qsa9tsC2znbRltbG-ecFJ3B30YgseDCYUyhWCHE4nTjAuMNo8akyeaYZuhnKShL6cIpyuofarErJi0DLVIuJO5fL6Kvu6_l8fKyT3JRMrTy73MvM5wz93QH9P72QvZW9te44TmgekC6rrrY-vu7LDv6_GK8h731_qA?accountName=HuntingU1337&characterName=Darkswarn_Shadow

just about every thing on this tree is not negotiable you need every thing here.

sorry :3

[Gear]

[Pros!]
This build is super fun to play and summons ALOT of minions, at any given time, you'll have about 40 meat buckets out a time, now if your getting lucky in high tier maps with white weapons all over the place, you'll have alot more SrS and AWs out :3

[Cons?]
Average clear speed. maybe a little faster if you play this build more aggressively. Semi-low or just barely cap resists can hit if you force your self to run in the middle of the room and destroy yourself, but thats with any build really. just dont rush in and kill your self, its best to start thowing minions(Skeletons) down range to get your self some power charges so you can start to spam your Primary Attack, (your 6-Link)

[Play Style]

So with this build my goal was to make a fun and Kick Butt minion master build that has alot of clear speed and good damage and survivablity(safty in numbers ;3). Using minions at big meat shield bombs to tackle hard bosses was really fun! having 15+ skeletons out on one cast of barrage is super nifty.

[IMPORTANT FACTS]

+++++Barrage is your ONLY option as a delivery method!++++
Why you ask?
When barrage crits, ALL of the projectiles from that cast of barrage crit, making summoning a horde super easy with just a flick of the wrist! the jewel Volley Fire is SUPER important because this is a crazy DPS increase! when you have a free 4 more projectiles that all crit let you cast more of your spells attacked to your primary attack!(AkA CLEAR SPEED!!!!!)

[Bandits!]
Normal- Kill all three

Cruel- Kill all three

Merciless- Help Alira for the extra Power Charge! this helps you cap out your crit chance at 95% if your wand has 12% crit chance or more!

[Can i farm Adziri?]

Don't thin so, this build is just for fun with friends and solo map farming. I've only died 5 times while leveling, but after i got this all set up, i went from 65 to 74 with no deaths, or even close to dying, because of all the meat bombs that help you stay alive. you might be able to do Adziri of you change a few things around, and focus on only a few minions, but thats not the point of this build, its ment for fun!

[My resists!]

i'm not capped at all on resists, but i've never had any problems, it Could be a real big problem if you get into a pintch, but i keep a bow with blink arrow as my off hand weapon set to get the fudge out of the problem area, just stay frosty and keep those eyes open!

[Why?]

dude. the minions speak for them self. its so frigg'en' awesome!

[Links]

Links for your gear are X-TREEMLY M'portant M'kay!! so don't skimp out, you'll need rolls like mine to get the most out of your summons!

[Q&A]

Please ask me any thing about this build, i'll check this forum post every day until i think the build is done :3

Last edited by HuntingU1337 on Dec 29, 2015, 10:02:01 PM
I'm glad you included a video. This is one of those build that I'd much rather watch someone play than play it myself. :P
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
thanks! ya, sorry for the low quality, My PC can't handle too much of a strain lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info