2.1 Freezing Pulse, hlp me with my curses pls

Hi guys,

im playing Freezing Pulse in 2.1 with my Templar (HC Talisman). I'm playing noncrit, ironwill and dualcurse.

atm links for FP are:

FP + LMP + Echo + Iron Will + Cold Pen

so about my curses:

i wanted to dual curse. I wanted to try the new blasphemy gem because it sounded awesome. But this 35% reservation is really hurting me. I only run Herald of Ice besides blasphemy.

Atm i'm running Warlords Mark on blasphemy (with increased area of effect gem), Enfeeble on cwdt and frostbite selfcast on champ packs and rares.

two questions:

1) what would happen if i put both Warlords and Frostbite on blasphemy. My cwdt enfeeble can't really overwrite one of the curses cuz blasphemy would instantly reoverwrite again, right? So if i wanna do that i should probably drop frostbite and just use warlords and enfeeble. Also i'd have to drop iAoE, and use probably use enlighten gem, which kinda sux.

2). since option 1 is really not an improvement of my current situation what other good options do i have to apply two curses for my build. HoT is no option for me so i don't know what i could do. I'm not that experienced in PoE and this is almost my first selfmade build :P.

thx :)

my skilltree
Last edited by Yharzu on Dec 22, 2015, 7:48:17 AM
Why LMP?
For curse-aura - Enfeeble. 30% reduced all enemy damage. Definitely worth that.
Last edited by AAlex12 on Dec 21, 2015, 6:46:53 AM
ye i do want it on blasphemy but i also kinda need warlords..

LMP? for aoe? lmp is enough , dont need gmp, but no lmp at all feels bad.
Use Herald of Ice + Curse on Hit + Warlord's Mark. The ice explosions will curse mobs nearby the ones that are exploding. It doesn't proc as realiably as with Blasphemy but it is definitely enough. If you want to, you can also add Cast When Damage Taken + Warlord's Mark. Warlord's is far better to cast this way because the 2% leech stays the same at low levels of the spell and you actually need to leech most after getting hit, whereas you want Enfeeble up at high levels and before you get hit so you want it on Blasphemy.

I'm running the setup of Herald + Curse on Hit + Warlord's with CWDT + Warlord's as backup right now on my level 84 Freezing Pulse Scion. It works very well and keeps you alive enough.
scroogetemplar / scroogewitch / scroogemarauder

Freezing Pulser (safe + affordable): https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1529856
Last edited by scrooge999 on Dec 21, 2015, 5:12:50 PM
that doesn't sound too bad ,i will try it! thank you ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info