TIER 10+ MAPS BUILD 2 Unique REQ 2.1

Hello, I want to share this build which in my opinion is A LOT of fun
Do you like getting in peoples face? Well, in mobs face? Burn them? PWN them?
Well this build does just that.

How these items and skill work together
Flame Surge + RF go hand to hand - we all know that. 50% more dmg to ignited foes.
Add
Spoiler
and it will blind w.e comes close to you. Making it easier and less riskier to use Flame Surge and burn them with RF.

We just need 2 unique items, or just 1 if you want to do your own thing.
1:
Spoiler

This wand, is the whole core of the build. The "Nearby enemies are blinded" - makes this the perfect and most reliable defense we get, plus the global crit chance to blinded enemies.

2:
Spoiler

This shield is not necessary but is 90% recommended. It will let us get high FIRE resist and deal with the elemental reflect, and make it easier to use RF.

Everything else is up to you to get w.e items you want.

GEMS:
Spoiler
this is a 4L setup, that lets me do tier 10 map. And the gems arent even that high lvld. If you get a 5L or 6L - the dmg will go sky high.
We use this with RF

And

Next Auras :
Spoiler
is what I use, you can go w.e other auras you choose like
Spoiler
or even elemental weakness. If you can go 3 curses - that would be even better but we need either a corrupted neck with +1 curse or boots that gives you +1 curse.

GEAR REQUIRED
You can pick w.e other unique or rare item you want as long as you always cap your resist.

Spoiler
lets me use that curse as aura and have enough mana to cast FlameS.

Spoiler
lets me get endurance charges. Link CWDT + Immortal Call and it will go towards the immunity to phys before the chest bonus.

Spoiler
gives mana, mana regen and some gems you might not have enough int for,or dex/str. Very helpful indeed.

TREE:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUAp1VboEPITwRo8nwOogDwH8BmBLNTUkWdmuDr7jLRRUfvfDwFjEYrthDMxq4LYa9s-JP-VA3NK1Aczq-nxPYJ9tR8Bg4n7c9-rY3ZYRkuKS7xrFcNXz8aPny47w4UIFBHPfyMz_ZIWGPEWBynDF9Tpdi9_gq3PoPMPC1N4_6PNZLyRaZXOuGDX_noQYdodBhW2mJfBFh3kSsDdZ2upwgWb-NqWAc5Uhhqm6GPRkkbNtjxbKyY99fsVSqNVcY6WIPbLJwRLXyDh2UQWHascXkXHBJpHRRk5xcv-tKApFXW0f1eXaeU

COMING UP THE CRIT VERSION/MORE EXPENSIVE GUIDE
Last edited by PerfectCircle on Dec 21, 2015, 3:22:09 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info