[2.1.0] Surging Hands aka. The Blade Stomper

Hi, this is my first time so please be gentle! D:

This is A Build i came up with in the very last minute before 2.1.0 went life.
I couldn't decide what to play, so i took a gamble and came up with as many builds as possible and then picked the one that generated the most curiosity in me.

With Blade Vortex I picked a Gem that is a combination of my most loved skillgems Ethereal Knives & Summon Raging Spirit.
Since SRS suffered a huge hit with 2.1.0 or how they call it "rework" i decided this would be a perfect opportunity to find a new most beloved skill to use.

So What is This Build exactly?
Well as the Name already sugesstes its a Blade Vortex build that uses Surgebinders as well as pledge of hands.
I wanted to use Surgebinders since i first saw them since the concept of stealing Charges is something unique that i only saw once (Claws of the Magpie in the Skill-Tree) and it was very underwhelming! On Surgebinders together with Blade Vortex it all of a sudden would be overwhelmingly strong and nice to use! It feels great to roll "of Endurance/Power/Frenzy" on Maps now, since it increases out DPS and survivability!

With Surgebinders giving 7% and the Skill-Tree giving 4% we get a totall of 11% Spell Damage per Power Charge and 7% Physical Damage per Endurance Charge. This leaves us with 66% increased Spell Damage and 28% increased Physical dmg! 94% Increased dmg for keeping up Your Charges! Not to mention the Bonuses these Charges give by themself!

But does it Blend?
Oh absolutely!

DPS = 5L, Charges and Auras only!
I cant wait to get my Hands on a 6L & Taste of Hate to push it even higher!
Also an Animate Guardian would fit this Build fine and bring a big dps boost!

How to tank Stuff?!

At the moment i have NO Lightning Coil NO Rumi's Concoction and NO Taste of Hate! All i tank with is Warlord's Mark and Vaal Pact!

It works like a charm, although i wouldn't do that in HC since i sometimes RIP on Bosses.
With a LC and Rumi's it may even be viable in HC. Who knows i have stoppped playing hardcore once i saw the ridiculous over scaled clusterf*** that Act 4 was and still is (in my opinion). ;P

"
Links:

I haven't tested anything else to this point i may do so after i hit lvl 90 also LL is a viable option but i haven't needed it until now.

"
Manareservation:

Warlord's Mark gives a great boost in defense and with Surgebinders also some offense!
We aren't the toughest chick in Sarn so we better stack other defense mechanics!

In case of Assassin's Mark no explanation is required i guess. ;P

Thanks a lot for reading my Build idea!
If you have any suggestions on how i can improve on it, or found that i made a mistake please let me know! I would highly recommend that you try this build yourself it is a lot of fun!

Cheers, The stomping Chick
Last edited by Darkmixxer on Dec 20, 2015, 5:29:44 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info