[2.1.1] Varga's Cyclone CoC: Bladefall | Shock Nova

Hello everyone, this is my first guide, I'm trying to composite this as tight as possible, focusing only on the most important parts. The main idea is to use cyclone to proc Bladefall and Shock Nova, I chose shock nova to shock.
This is the first toon I created in the Talisman league, and it works so far, so don't be afraid to pick it as a starting build. Bladfall has insane damage, so however you use it, you can never go the wrong way.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Bandit Quest Rewards:

> Normal : Help Oak for 40+ life.
> Cruel : Kill them all for 1 extra skill point.
> Merciless: Help Alira for +1 to maximum power charges.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Leveling:
0-12
You should figure this out, anything is fine.
(I created a witch and did Hilock for Fire Trap and Ethereal Knives gems)
12-28
You get Blade Vortex gem before Merveil, use it.
28-38
You get Bladefall after killing Gravicius, use this, and BV for bosses.
Get Echo, this boosts up both of your lvling skills

Passives

Leveling tree

We are aiming for Iron Reflexes and a lot of life to survive, and take crit/dmg nodes when we are spacing into CoC.

Final tree

4 jewel sockets, these are picked so you can use critical chance jewels (melee crit, global crit, one hand crit can be crafted on jewels) We have some resists so we need less from gears-> you can use more uniques like Maligaro's gloves or Rat's Nest.

Gearing:

IMPORTANT
Masters: You should focus on leveling Vagan and Elreon. You will need to get a Vagan dagger (hits can't be evaded) and Elreon jewelery (-8 manacost)

Core items: Vagan dagger, Elreon jewelery, Lioneye's Remorse
Good uniques to have: Maligaro's Virtuosity, Rat's Nest, Carcass Jack, Belly of the Beast, Lightning Coil

Crit talismans and rings are optional, depends on your Elreon items and resists.

my gear:
Spoiler

Right now I'm trying to figure out what auras to use, at the moment im using HoI, HoT (curse), Hatred (100% reserved). I have about 45% crit in town, and 67% with 5 p.charges and ice golem. (working on it)

I don't have much time to play recently so I know I'm kinda behind gear and level wise, but the build can clear t5 maps (highests I had yet) and Rigvald easily.
Please leave comments if you like it or have some feedbacks! I'd like to hear some feedbacks!

Sidenote: the "Slugging" method helps a lot with bosses that doesn't spawn adds. (keeps up power charges and more crits)

Last edited by GVHL on Dec 18, 2015, 2:58:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info