[2.1.0] Marauder Bow Non-Crit Leecher

First of all this is my first time releasing a build.
For the build two Keystones are required.

Here is a look a the Passive Tree.
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_Gj58uCku8axXDdIh85uezWhl8pzz3W6X-Ov3vuoYFHH3MnasDjx82c9-OlK8nzJ-hmAYkWFS706TqF4TirNAoFdURrfTby5T2sFDMUz_TirWWFuvI9Pgn90NbycFZhUgmmr2o9qN73qr0tN-JT99df66u-PEoqEilwan1PT4GYr-yKJAwzobAQHRSwoi6hn-r-upNLEwBiNhBrUIexS32XGhlLiPT_ljlcztPzfUUUeVBdnGCIkylJrxXWjKqQ==

Bandits
Spoiler

N - Oak
C - Oak or Point
M - Point

Gems
Spoiler

Single
3 Link : Barrage - Physical Projectile Attack Damage - Faster Attacks
Group
3 Link : Blast Rain - Faster Attacks - Weapon Elemental Damage
Auras - Choose 1
Hatred/Anger/Grace/Haste
Heralds
Herald of Ash
Golems
Flame Golem
Movement
Blink Arrow

I thought about making an Strength Based Archer and of course IG was a must have. Was thinking about using the slightly buffed barrage with maybe Blast rain for groups.
Just so its out there I would like to be able to have this build with out relying on TS or LA.

Comments are welcome and Help would be much appreciated.
Last edited by RagnarokNite on Dec 16, 2015, 1:02:04 PM
Hi, I was wondering how your build was coming along I've also made Marauder with Bow, using Blast Rain. I've been hoping to see pro make build so I could get some tips mine is Crit version which makes it little harder.
At the current moment I am playing a different build. I am playing different builds so that I can finish the challenge league. After that I will be working on finishing this build. Sorry for the long delay.
If you ever try this, at the very least you want to adjust it thusly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info