EK witch, 400% inc crit! + survivability

EK_witch 1st draft

^the build.

EK + faster projectiles + life leech + added fire damage + iron will + added lightning damage

auras = hatred, anger. Also want to run discipline and grace if possible. Using enfeeble to keep us from getting hit, projectile weakness for damage swapping when called for.

Just a rough draft this build will likely kill itself on physical reflect mobs with crits, hopefully the crit reduction from the mara tree helps mitigate that.

Any thoughts or concerns are greatly appreciated, and please remember this is a rough draft.

Spoiler

Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

Brought to you by Dat LLC, in partnership with Harassment Industries.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by DarkNRG on Feb 15, 2013, 10:00:47 PM
Here is my wife's variation for sustained spell power, more survivability and the option of using blood magic support for EK due to passive regen.

This one is not crit heavy.

Sustained EK witch

both builds require you using an Iron Will support on ethereal knives
Now presenting! Venom ink; malice in the pen, poison on the paper, anger in the mind.

*Disclaimer* No actual products are being sold, shipped or presented. *End of disclaimer*
Last edited by DarkNRG on Feb 15, 2013, 4:32:25 PM
updated with offline skill tree picture of stats.

It appears that wrath is exclusive to attacks only... so this at least helps figure out the 6th support gem.

If added fire damage uses the base spell damage (450average r17) then it would be great, but if it uses weapon damage it might be awful.

static blows won't even register from wrath aura's pitiful lightning damage.

hp's really low, points are very spread out so much wasted power on those +10stat nodes.
Last edited by Fluttershypony on Feb 16, 2013, 3:11:10 AM
added fire damage does exactly what i says i believe which is "Adds fire damage to the linked skill(s). The damage is a percentage based off Physical Damage."

^ from http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Added_Fire_Damage

Obviously the gem choices for supports are subject to change if something adds more dps to it than what I have selected it is what I will be using.

Last edited by DarkNRG on Feb 16, 2013, 11:03:12 AM
"

hp's really low, points are very spread out so much wasted power on those +10stat nodes.

For this build and the planned use of Iron will you cannot really call any of the 10str nodes wasted as it directly adds to your spellpower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info